Chapter 32

Today was Friday. It's been a struggle with the baby with Harry, and I'm really scared about when Harry leaves, so I called my mum to come help with the baby on Friday and Saturday, because she had to work on Sunday and the rest of the week, and then Harry's mum is coming on Sunday and staying until Wednesday.

They both have already seen the baby while I was in the hospital but they both had to work the two days we have been home.

Currently I was breast feeding the baby and Harry was packing.

"I really really don't want you to leave." I said.

"I know baby, me too, but I will mind link you call you and face time you every day." Harry said finishing packing.

"And text when you can?!" I whined.

"Of course baby." Harry said and kissed my forehead.

I felt like crying. I know it may seem like I'm being a baby and over reacting but we at mates and we could actually be metally hurt If we're apart too long or I something happened to one of us. And since we literally just had a baby that's only one week old I'm really scared, but it's good because Autum is actually pretty healthy.

Once I was finished feeding her, I rocked her until she fell asleep and then laid her down.

I had to drive Harry to the studio in twenty minutes so I just let Autum sleep so Harry and I could spend time together.

A tear slipped down my cheek and I quickly wiped it because I knew it was already hard on Harry.

I kissed Harry's lips.

I'm going to miss you

I said through mind link because I couldn't say it without crying.

"I'll miss you more." Harry said and I weakly laughed as tears filled my eyes.

"Don't cry your going to make me cry baby." Harry said.

"I'm going to miss you calling me that." I said and wiped my eyes.

I looked at the time and tears escaped my eyes, It was time to take him to the studio.

Harry wiped my tears and kissed my forehead and there was a knock at the door, it was my mum.

"I'll go get it." I said and opened the door revealing my mum I gave her a hug and brought her to the nursery and said bye

I got into the car as more tears fall down my cheeks.

I sighed and buckled and Harry put his hand on my thigh and rubbed soothing circles.

During the whole car ride we sat in silence, but it wasn't uncomfortable silence but soothing silence, comforting silence.

When I stopped the car at the studio I tried my best not to cry, I held it in.

Harry's eyes were filled but he didn't let any tears escape.

We both got out of the car and i just hugged him, one of those hugs you just don't want to let go from. Like you know your not going to see them for a while.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." My voice broke.

Soon the rest of the boys came out and we quickly kissed and he walked away. I didn't let my tears fall.

They got into the bus and left.

I got in the car and burst into tears. I pulled my legs up to my chest and sobbed into my legs.

After about ten minutes I sobbing I wiped my eyes and drove home.

By the time I got home my face was red and my eyes were puffy.