Chapter 4

Jessica's POV

I'm currently lying on my bed. I got home from the comp a couple of hours ago, and I got good places, I got first on the floor and bars in the first comp, 3rd on vault for the first. For the second one I got 2nd on vault, first on floor and third on bars.
I'm pretty proud of myself. But one thing is making me itchy and, i don't know, I have this feeling and, I hope my mom says yes...... Tour.
I really want to go, and if she says no, I'll be beyond pissed. I was planning on asking her later, she's probably going to say yes because she feels bad, I do too but, I'm not doing this to be mean, I'm doing it so that she learns, not to drink.

Soon she'll be coming back from work, she should say yes. She had to work extra hours because of the days she missed.

My mom just arrived and I was really nervous. I walked up to her "sit down mom" she did as told so I continued "so, I have an amazing offer, and I really hope you say yes." She nodded so I went on "so at the competition I got on offer to go on tour with one direction, to be there gymnast!" I said jumping up and down
My mom covered her mouth but jumped up so that we were both jumping up and down. "So?" I asked "I'll have to think, how long will you be gone?" "Uh about almost 3 months" I whispered
She nodded "I'll let you know by tomorrow, when I get off work" "I'll have to leave by Wednesday" she nodded and walked to her room. I sighed and walked to my room and texted sage.

J:wanna go to the mall?
S: meet you there in 20 😉

I hurried to get ready and let my mom know.

"That was 21 minutes" sage said as I walked over to her "shut up" my mom gave me 100$ so I can go. If I go on tour she'll have to send me money too, but not much because one directions manager will pay for most.
We went in a couple of different stores and I bought a couple of things.

I came back home with four bags, because I had money of my own. I really hope my mom says yes. I took a quick shower and layed down, but for some reason I couldn't fall asleep. I was think about someone, and that someone was Harry. Why? A guy like him can never like a girl like me right? And he's just too good for me, he won't make any time for me or spend time with me. That's the problem, I mean I don't know what I said if he asked me out, but I mean, he probably doesn't even like me that much or at all. And I wouldn't blame him. Ugh I'm over thinking this, it's just a boy, right? I have no idea why I'm think about him, he's too good for me. He just goes around collecting hearts and using girls.
Okay Jessica? He's going to hurt you!!
Will he? YES! No! YES! No. I can't make up my mind, I don't want to get hurt...... Again.