Chapter 14

Jessica's POV

I remembered everything that had happened last night. And I'm so curious on what he meant at "we're going to be happy together" today's my birthday and I'm turning 18. Harry is out of bed. Looking confused I got out of bed, chose my outfit for the day, and took a nice long bath.

Two hours later

I just got out of the bath and I was currently drying my hair. There was a knock at the door and Louis was at the door, with the door with a big bouquet of flowers, a letter, a little case and a smile. I opened the door more so he can come in, he sat on the clean made bed, and I sat next to him. Louis handed my the stuff which I smelled the flowers and opened the card to reveal a 100$ Nike gift card. The card read you're amazing, at everything you do, I think you're right for Harry. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met, and the greatest friend. -Louis

I smiled and gave him a hug, he gestured towards the small box, as which I opened to reveal a silver bracelet that had over 10 charms. I looked at the charms and I found gymnastics poses, and a little microphone. I put it on and hugged him. "Happy birthday Jess" "thank you" "oh, be ready by 5" with that Louis walked out.

I smiled, but sighed at the same time. I still don't know where Harry is, it worries me a lot, because today's my birthday and I need to know if he's my mate. I'm also really excited to turn into a wolf.

Hours passed by of me on my phone, watching tv and eating. I was so bored. It's my 18th Birthday and I don't know what to do. Looking at the clock I realized I had some time to go to the mall. I'm ready, and I want to. As I walked out and locked the door, I checked my social media, I had tons of tweets, dms, messages, vines, snaps, and pics on Instagram saying happy birthday, I don't know how the word got out but it did.
As I was riding to the mall In a cab, I got a call from my mom. "Hey mom" "hey sweetie, guess what?" "You have tons of thinking in your po box. Do you mind if I check it? I'll put the stuff in your room, I got a call that it's over flowing." "Uh that's great, sure!" "Okay sweetie happy birthday love you! Bye"
I hung up and by the time I did we pulled up to the mall. I tipped and payed the driver, got out. As soon as I walked into the mall, I was bombarded by fans. Fans were everywhere, yelling happy birthday and all.
Soon I managed to get out of the crowd, but they followed. I walked into Rue 21 and walked to the underwear section. I need some new underwear and bras so I decided to get some. I also got some shirts, pants, shorts, a romper, and a dress. I payed the bill of 214.82$. I know, it's a lot, but I get payed 5,000$ a week, and my mom pays me 2,500$ more. I also have about 10,000$ in my bank account, and over 20,000$ in my savings.
I walked to the next store, Victoria secret, and walked around the store, I got 2 shirts, 3 yoga pants, 1 hoodie, 5 underwear, 4 bras, 2 packs of socks, 2 fragrances, 2 lotions, and a lipgloss. I payed the bill of 362.72$ and left the mall. It's 2:56 and I still need to take another shower, apply my makeup, get dressed, and do my hair. 

~at 5~

I looked in the mirror and saw a beautiful reflection. I was wearing skinny jeans, nice shoes, a nice shirt and my hair was curled. I had on light makeup. As I was looking in the mirror, I heard a knock at the door. Expecting it to be Louis I opened the door to reveal Harry. I hugged him and inhaled his sent as my wolf howled mate!! I looked up at Harry and pecked his lips. "Where were you?" "Just come with me" Harry smiled and led me to a limo.
"Where are we going?"
"I'm not telling you birthday girl"
I puckered out me lip and crossed my arms. "You're cute when your mad" Harry chuckled "stooooppppp" I whined
He covered my eyes and we got out. I could feel rocky and I heard the wind whistling.
As we walked a little longer I began to get annoyed. "Are we almost there?!" I whined "yes babe" I got chills down my spine as he called me babe. I could almost feel his smirk.
"Ready?"
"Yes"
His hands lifted off my eyes as I saw we were in the forest. There was a hue blanket on the floor, with a picnic basket, and lights everywhere. I turned to Harry. And he had a bag in his hand. I gave him a questioning look but he just nodded. We walked it the blanket. "Harry this is..... Amazing" "I love you Jessica"
I shivered at those words, "I love you too"
Harry's warm lips pressed against mine.  And it lasted for a while but I pulled away. Harry growled, grabbed my wasted and reconnected our lips. I smiled and fireworks flew.
This time he pulled away, and I smiled. " the reason why I did this in the forest is so we can run together." Harry smiled "what?" "Remember you turn into your wolf at midnight, for the first time. But I want to be here because it kinda hurts" "oh"

Hours passed and it was now 11:30 Harry and I have been talking, bonding and hanging out.