Part 2

As I look beside me at the waking girl I try to remember my name. I think it began with an E, is that possible?

My one hand is still holding the girl's hand and my other is playing with the edge of the black skirt that I'm wearing. I notice that the girl next to me is wearing the same skirt but with black socks up to her knees instead of my bare feet. We both wear the same white and red shirt as well.

The girl finally opens her eyes. She's directly facing me so the first thing she sees is me staring at her. I try to force a smile on my lips even though I realise how fake it must look. She seems to be able to move way faster than me cause she's already pulling her knees up. She let's go of my hand and uses it to push herself onto her elbows.

She stares into my eyes again. Her lips move but no sound comes out. For a moment I think that maybe I just can't hear her but then she tries again, this time with sound. 'Whe - where a - are-' she seems to give up after these words and her body collides to the floor again. 'I don't know.' I bring out with a cracking voice. It's the first thing I manage to say after I woke up in this hell.

She frowns her eyebrows at my answer. 'How can you not know?' she whispers. 'I don't know.' I say again. 'Seems like you don't know a lot then.' She whispers, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

I stare at the ceiling. After a while I break the deafening silence. 'Do you know your name?'

She nods. 'Yes, I'm Megan,' she smiles 'And you are Eve. Well actually you're called Evelyn but we always call you Eve.' She adds. So I was right, my name did start with an E and this is probably one of my classmates. 'Evelyn.' I repeat whispering.

'Do you know what happened to us?' I ask. 'No idea.' She answers sadly. 'Where even are we?' I ask next. 'Again, I have no idea.' She sighs.

'You're in heaven my dear friends,' a voice suddenly shouts like it's some kind of commercial quote.

I look at Megan and she seems to be as shocked as me. 'Did you hear that as well?' she asks whispering. 'Of course. You should both hear me just fine.' The voice sounds a lot less happy and optimistic now. 'Who are you?' Megan asks, slightly scared but also a bit frustrated. 'You tell me.' The voice teasingly asks. I look at the girl next to me as she furrows her eyebrows. 'How could I know?' Megan asks, she's getting less scared and a lot more frustrated now. 'Well you should know me honey.' The voice says with a disgusting tone, making me shiver from head to toe. 'Oh yeah, now I know who you are,' Megan spats to no one in particular, 'You're the one who kidnapped us!' she adds before spitting onto the white floor. She's looking really angry now and I grab her hand, I don't really know why, to reassure her I guess.

All we could hear now was the laughter of the deep, dark and slightly scary voice. After an entirety filled with this disgusting laughter, the quiet finally returns. The voice seems to come from behind these walls. I really wonder who he could be, but since he said we were in heaven, I'm going to call him God.

'Evelyn, how are you feeling?' God suddenly asks. His kind tone making me cringe. 'Great!' I laugh ironically. The movement in my chest makes me squeal in pain though.

'Close your eyes Evelyn.' He says. I look at Megan who's shaking her head with a worried look covering her face. 'Why?' I ask. 'Because I say so!' the voice snaps, it's such a dark sound that I even start to get scared of whoever this voice belongs to. 'We still don't know who you are!' Megan retorts.

'If you're not gonna do what I demand, I will have to do it myself.' God says calmly. Before I can answer, my eyes slam shut. It was completely out of my control, I did not close my eyes, he did. He, the one with the horrible voice.

______________________________________

Author's noteeeeeeeeeeee:

Hello dears,

hope you're doing great!! Vote and comment if you want and have a fucking good day everybody :))))))

much love,

me.