Chapter 22- Admission

"What do you think your doing?!" Mark screams.

I was still on the floor, being pushed back by the hands of Daniel on my wrists. Please get this psychopath off me. Then suddenly, Mark walks to the stage and jumps really high, landing just right in front of me.

"Back off!" Mark pushed Daniel off me, releasing his grip on my wrists.

I looked at Mark. I quickly stood up and hugged him tight in the chest. My wrists really hurts. I'm supposed to be mad at him right now but he did save me. I looked at Daniel, he stood up and runs his way to Mark.

"Why you little piece of---" Before Daniel could even finish, he punches Mark on the cheeks. He looks at me with indignant eyes. I shrink myself.

He pulls my hair and I yelled in pain.

"Boys! Boys! Go to my office right now!" The principal screams and he pulls my hair tighter.

"Daniel! It hurts! Stop!" He raises me up and I attempt to kick him wherever I can.

I saw Mark just walking to him from behind. He puts a finger on his lips saying 'shush', I continued shaking myself.

Mark raises his hand, balled into fists, "Don't you touch  her!" He yells and punches him at the back.

Daniel releases his hand on my hair and dropped me on the ground. Mark quickly helped me up and hugged me. From his shoulders, Daniel was laying on the ground hurt. He tries to get up with both of his hands, but ends up falling since he was too weak. I embraced Mark and closed my eyes.

"I'm really sorry Lisa," He apologizes, "I really am." I opened my eyes and Daniel was just right in front of Mark ready for a punch.

"Mark, look out!" I screamed. I pushed Mark back and we ended up falling. I on top, Mark on the ground. I looked at my back, Daniel's punch for Mark lands on the principal.

"OHH!" The students covered their mouths. Daniel looked at the principal and he covered his mouth in regret.

Daniel just punched the Principal.

The principal held the part where Daniel punched him, then, he grabs two of the arms of Daniel and puts them together in his back, "We need to talk in my office right now!"

Daniel was in pain when the principal was holding his arms in his back. They start walking. The principal's eyes shifts to Mark and I. I swift mine to Mark and I realized that I was still on top of him. My eyes widened and I quickly stood up to let him stand up. I blushed.

"You two," The principal points two fingers at me and Mark, "Give yourselves explanations and I might release you both."

Daniel's eyes widened, "Sweety Pie!" He calls me by his nickname for me and I looked at him angrily, "If you do, I'll send it to the whole school!"

The principal hits him kn the head. My eyes widened and Mark's too.

"I'm sick of you blackmailing me!" I scream at him and Daniel faces me, "Fine, send it to the whole school. Whatever will happen, they will remember this!" I sway my hand, gesturing the whole room, "Not like you know how to send it to the whole school anyways."

The students screamed 'OHHHHH' like I just burnt him.

"It's easy! Even if I don't know I have a friend who can help me."

The students looks at me, this is just too funny.

"Oh really? With this attitude and ego of yours I never knew you had a friend!"