BONUS CHAPTER: Mark and Vanessa

BEFORE WE START WITH EVERYTHING ELSE.  So I have a friend who actually requested for this. She was part of the Mark and Vanessa ship, but ya know, my past chapter was when Mark and Lisa actually got together. So I dedicate this chapter to @LoiseOrcino . Check out her story, it's awesome ;D

Vanessa

"Mark, seriously, why are we just sitting here?" 

You know those moments that just take your breath away. Moments in which there are no worries and problems because everything you have ever wished for has came true? Or moments in which hopes has actually became real? This was one of those moments. Where I just hold Mark's hand, who I have loved in four years of college and proud to be called his girlfriend.

"You mean why are we sitting on the sand with the this beautiful sunset?" He said, squeezing my hand tighter.

"Yeah." I smiled. I put my head on his shoulders.

I looked up at him and he quickly looked at me too, "It's romantic, and I'd do anything for you."

I just wanted to cry right now. It hurts recalling those memories where Mark liked Lisa. Or when Mark and I fought. And now, everything of those are just a part of our my brain but it won't damage my heart anymore.

"Tell me a story, Mark." I asked him. Actually, more like commanded.

I could feel a small smile play on his lips, "Hmmm... it's a memory."

"It's fine."

He hugged his legs to his chest, "There was this guy who's name was Mark." I laughed, "He was very coward. A timid boy you can say. Then there was this beautiful, astounding, stunning, humorous, girl that came to his life in which he had fallen for her the first time he saw that girl. When they became friends, his life was perfect for him."

I could feel tears in my eyes already. I'm such an emotional person.

"Time Skip, it was the day where he would tell his feelings for her. That coward and timid boy will have to hide first and let the brave soul be released." He sighed, "Then, he finally said it. His feelings. He was prepared for those heartbreaking words, he said that he would endure those. He was afraid though that he might get rejected. After all, he loved for four years." Then he looked at me, "But it turns out, they were really common. She loved him as well."

Now the tears rolled down my face. Mark cupped one of my cheeks with his hand and wiped my tear with his thumbs, "Oh Mark---" He put a finger on my lips.

"I'm not finished." He smiled, those dimples..., "It also came to the day where he would ask her out. It was the scariest moment he had to go through. But with the confidence that they love each other just made him more... confident."  I was listening to him, and he put down the finger on his lips, "When he asked her out, it was also the time when he... kissed her." Mark kissed my forehead, "And that was when he officially had his girlfriend."

"I love you so much, Mark." 

"I love you too, Vanessa." 

And with those words, he placed his hand on my chin and made me look up, a level in which Mark's and I's faces were just facing each other. Our eyes looking together. Our lips just ready for a kiss.

He leaned closer with his eyes closed, keeping his hand on my chin. I closed my eyes and leaned closer as well. And I felt his lips on mine. I could feel that burning passion and desire of my heart. I tasted his lips. Everything around me was just... peace. And right now, butterflies are just roaming around me. He was slowly releasing his lips on mine and I opened my eyes. His eyes were open as well.

"I love you so much, Vanessa. More than anything in this world." He said which made me blush.

"Being cliche." I rolled my eyes with a smile and he let out a small chuckle.

And we were back on sitting on the sand, looking at the sunset.

"MARK! VANESSA!" I can hear Kyla's scream from behind us. I turned around and so did Mark too.

And to my surprise, Kyla's hand and Alex's hand were intertwined, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, since when did this happen?"

Kyla bit her lip and if I'm not mistaken, she blushed. And Alex as well, "Well... we.. I- um." Kyla stuttered which made Mark and I laugh.

"Are you two together now?" Mark screamed since they were like far from us.

Alex put an arm on her shoulders, "Yup." He answered, popping his p and placing a kiss on her hair. He looked at us with a smile.

"Hey you guys!" I could hear Lisa scream now and we all looked at her, "Look what's on my hand." She was holding a book. Whoa, no way---

"Your book has been published?!" Mark exclaimed which made Lisa nod her head happily and jump repeatedly.

It made me a bit jealous so I held Mark's hand, squeezing it.

I could see Lisa smiling and Mark smiling at each other when I did my move, so I just blushed, "As a celebration, let's go get drinks and foods! It's on me tonight." She said and we all clapped.

She went inside the hotel again and some people were going nearer to her with the same book she had. She had a pen in her pocket so she wrote something on their books. I was so proud of her. 

I looked at Mark, "Today was perfect."

He smiled at me, "Every time is perfect as long as I'm with you."

---

Bye now.