Chapter 24: Confrontation w/ Mark 3

Seriously... So much confrontations, I apologize xD
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

I enter the classroom with a smile on my face. Some of my classmates were already here. Our teacher hasn't arrived yet so I proceeded to my seat and sat down.

It was Chemistry.

I was with Mark.

The thought shivered my spine. I inspected the people in the classroom, Mark wasn't here. Oh well, lucky me.

I unzipped my bag to get my notebook inside, "Vanessa?" A familiar voice says my name, stopping my hand from getting my notebook.

I looked to my side, and a few chairs away, Justin was just sitting there smiling at me, "Oh Justin, what?" I laugh.

He stands up from his chair and walks up to me, he sits down on the chair just beside me, "You're also in chemistry?" He asks.

"Yeah, I never knew you were even here." I exclaim.

"Well, this is very coincident," He says and I nod in agreement, "Say, how could I have not notice you?"

I nod again, "Probably focused on what's in front of us?" I answer.

"No, no," He tells me, "I should've noticed a beautiful girl like you."

My eyes widened at what he said, "Oh... um.. well....," My cheeks burn and it was a sign of blushing. I fan myself to cool the burn.

"I-I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable." He apologizes, biting his lip.

"Oh, it's nothing," I respond and we both sigh in relief, "You know, the teacher is probably going to be here soon, I think you should go to your place." I reply, nervously.

"Oh yeah, of course." He says standing up and walking to his place.

As soon as he sat on his place, I leaned back on my seat and thought of what he said just moments ago, "I should've noticed a beautiful girl like you.". For some reason, my heart was jumping around in joy but it came to my mind when I realized I still liked Mark.

Actually I'm not sure anymore.

I've had enough of his hurtful words and rejections. I can't just continue on with the pain he's giving me whenever I just try to talk to him...

And I have an idea.

Sure, I shall talk to him. Try to unleash my true feelings to him. Tell him I hate him. Tell him he hurt me too much already and I've had enough already. Tell him my heart is over him. Is it?

"Good Morning!" My classmates says cheerfully, I realized they were standing up greeting the teacher.

I quickly stood up and placed both my hands at the back with a smile on my face so that I won't be too weird.

"Sit down now." The teacher instructs us and we follow him.

I sat down and my eyes had hit Mark. He was just facing the teacher as if I wasn't even here. After Biology class later, I'm sure I'm going to pull him and talk to him.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

After the boring talk of my teacher, I finally got to stretch and slouch my back since he wanted us to sit up straight in his whole period.

Oh goodness my back hurts so much.

After a few hours later, Biology class has finally ended. I quickly stood up from my seat to walk and drag Mark.