Chapter 8- A Plan 2

Vanessa's POV

"You gotta calm yourself first before we go out of the bathroom" Kyla told me, while I take breaths. I got a little mad when I saw Mark and Lisa talking to each other on the table.

Kyla took a peek outside and gave an exasperated sigh.

"Are you ok now?" Kyla asked and I nodded.

We stepped out of the bathroom and I saw them, Mark and Lisa, talking to each other. A pang of jealousy hit me, I was angry. I clenched my fists, watching at the horrible scenery.

Kyla wrapped her arms around me, and I calmed my fists, "Act natural!" She whispered to me as we sat down on our table, "Hey hey Mark! Valentines here aye, on our table? Such a couple!" She exclaimed and I remained my stare at my cousin.

I was looking deeply on her eye. She made a quick glance on me and she caught me staring at her. She stared at me back, wide eyes and a shock expression. Kyla hit my arm which made me remove my stare at Lisa.

"I said act natural!" She whispered, smiling awkwardly at them. I looked at Mark, he was wearing an evil smile.

Finally the bell rang.

"Well! Classes!" Kyla said as we stood up and, holding my hand, pulling me, then we started walking.

We were walking, quietly, which was not normal.

"Kyla?" I said her name because she usually starts conversation in walks.

"You almost blew your cover, you know! Did you know that?" She yelled at me which made me put my lips together.

"What cover?" I asked and she looked at me, a glare.

"You need to cover your Ms. jealousy side!" She said, rolling her eyes.

She walked a bit faster, leaving me behind, "Hey, wait up!" I said, catching up to her by skipping some stairs.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"And read page 256 until 302 as your homework, and your reviewer for tomorrow's test" Mr. Kilde, our biology teacher, slammed the book and looked at us.

The class groaned in annoyance. I hate this teacher. First of all, he gives us assignments or homeworks that are too long to even accomplish for a day. Second of all, he makes surprise tests which of course, everyone hates. He pointed a finger at us, giving us a be-quiet-you-dumb-class look.

"You're dismissed" he finally said, and the class quickly stood up from their chairs, getting their bags, leaving the class, together by touching the wall on top of door. Well, boys.

I stayed on my place until Kyla or Mark goes to me. I was going to get my biology book until Kyla went in front of me.

"Don't tell me you were going to get your biology book to start reading" She glared at me, raising her eyebrows on me, and I smiled innocently.

"Don't matter that, where is Mark?" I asked, in a distaste voice because he might be with Lisa again.

"Outside, waiting outside the classroom of Alex?" She answered and I stood up quickly.

"Lisa!"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Mark's POV

If you're smart to notice, Vanessa got quite jealous back at the cafeteria. Staring angrily at Lisa? It's definitely working.

I waited outside for Lisa to finish her class to ask her if we could actually go down to her waiting area together. You know, the plan.