Chapter 25: Justin Hang-Out

Vanessa's POV

It's been a couple of months now. I would always receive that envelope every morning and every night. It's one way to keep me happy. I never told Justin that I knew it was him and so did he.

How about Mark? Ah yes, Mark. Mark and I, well, we started eating with each other. Another person, Kyla. Kyla, it was awkward between the two of us. But Mark helped us get to talk to each other so right now, we are friends again. The Senang Trio is back.

Let's talk about a day...

"Hey Justin." I greet him as he runs up beside me.

"Hey, Vanessa." He says.

We just start walking quietly. I expected him to put something in my bag, specifically the biggest pocket just on top of my books and notebooks. When I reach the door I look at him,

"See you around." He says and walks away. 

I walk excitedly to my place. I place it down once more and opened the zipper. When I unzip it... I see my notebooks. Notebooks only. There was no envelope on top of my notebooks. I take them all out on my table but there was no envelope inside.

Weird.

Everyday he would put the envelope inside. Well, I shall expect later from Katie.

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

I hastily open the door inside, seeing the very confused and shocked Katie.

"So, what's in it for me?" I ask, dropping myself on the bed, laying down.

She frowns at me. I raise my eyebrow in confusion.

"The-there's." She pauses, "None."

I sit up, shocked, "What?"

She puts her shoulders up and down, "I don't know."

"It's only been today that he didn't gave an envelope."

"You mean Justin?" Yes, I told her.

"Yeah." I pout. When she sees me, a wide grin forms on her face.

"Awww, somebody misses someone." She winks and my eyes widened. Instead of giving her a glare, my cheeks blush. Katie's eyes widen probably because she didn't expect that, "Omg, Vanessa, are you serious? You miss Justin?"

I thought of slapping her but fails, "N-no I don't"

"Omg you stuttered!" She gives a laugh and I blush even more, "You dont--- No... wait... really? Aww, wait... you like him?"

My eyes widened, and this time I slapped her on the shoulders, "I don't! Katie stop teasing me!" I walk to my bed and quickly go under it, not even thinking about brushing my teeth or readying myself.

"Goodnight then." I heard her say as the bathroom door gives a small shut.

I'd probably ask him tomorrow about the envelope. Revealing time.

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

Time Skip: After School

I was walking down the stairs. I texted Justin to meet me at the garden. I was walking slowly there when suddenly, a hand turns me around by the elbow.

I look at Mark, "What?" I say, but in a kind way.

"Where are you going?" He asks and I look beside him, Lisa. Of course.