Chapter Two

Sorry for the title of this chapter. I'm not good at naming things. Hell. My dogs name is fucking Biscut!(Yah thats how ya spell it.) Buh~Bye! ~ Madi

Tiny Box Tim and Septiceye Sam were drawn on some paper balls too. They had 'X's going threw them with the word "Weird" written at the bottom. I threw my hand up in the air to go to the bathroom. My teacher nodded her head. I left trying to fight back the tears threatening to fall. While I was in the halls I found Jack. I just hoped he didn't see me. "Hey, Lucky. What's wrong?" I hugged him. I needed it. Bad. "Hey, Hey. You're okay. Aren't ye?" I shook my head in his chest. I just met this boy, now he's my best friend. Of course I have other friends. But, he was different. Jack pulled me out of the hug. "Hey. What happened?" I just looked at him. "I'll tell yo at lunch. Can you sit with me?" He nodded his head and pulled me back into a hug. I felt safe in his arms. He was comfy too. He pulled me out of the hug again. "What class are you supposed to be in?" I pointed toward the English room. "I am supposed to be in the bathroom crying. Instead I'm crying on your shirt, probably staining it." I giggled plucking his shirt. His smile was so bright. "Tell me at lunch why you're supposed to be in the bathroom crying. Okay?" I nodded my head in agreement. I headed back to class, waving bye to Jack. "OHH! LUCKY'S HAS A BOYFRIEND! IT'S THE PUNK TOO!" Fredman is suck a dick bag. "I do not! Jack's just a friend, Dick!" I sat back down in my seat. I was already done with my work so I just read a book. Finally this shit period is over. I walked to my locker only to be tripped by the dick. My friend Jay helped me pick up my stuff. I walked to my locker and did my combo. Someone came up behind me and grabbed my hips. I turned around to see beautiful ocean blue eyes. "Hi Jack!" He smiled. He handed me my folder. "So. What did you think?" I asked. "Please continue to write it. It's really good! By the way your fan art is amazing!" Jack smiled. He has such a gorgeous smile. "Thanks Jack!" I grabbed my stuff for lunch and walked with him. I never noticed he had piercings. I poked at one. He just looked at me. I giggled. "OOH! What did I tell you! Lucky has a Punk for a boyfriend!" Fredman and his friends are jerks. Jack heard them. All he did was wrap his arm around my waist and pulled me close.