¤Chapter Ēīğhţ¤

Every single one of you are extremely important to more people then you think♡ (using this Jc -above or to the side-)

Problems have to have someone there to work it out otherwise the problem will never get an answer and that person won't learn but running away from problems causes more problems.

"Babe stop thinking so hard, otherwise your head will explode." Jc says and grand my hand.

"I'm fine." I fake another smile.

"No you're not." He says coming closer so our bodies are touching.

"I am." I smiled fake again.

"If you say so." He sighs and kissed my forehead before we walk into his family home where he's greeted by his siblings and mother.

"Justin! I was just about to leave to go to work!" She smiled at me as she walks out the door.

"Well it's late. Go to bed." Jc says pointing to their rooms.

They surried off down the hall and Jc instantly pulls me in for a short kiss.

"Jc come say goodnight to us!" His little brother whined.

Jc took my hand and led me into the small boys room. Jc kissed his forehead and mumbled 'goodnight' before doing the same to his sister.

He takes me up to his bedroom and pushes me onto his bed before he hovers over me.

I bit my lip which made him groan and put his head on my stomach.

"Whats wrong?" I say whilst running a hand through his brown hair.

"Your lip biting makes you more beautiful and hot." He slightly chuckled.

I rolled my eyes playfully and kept running a hand through his soft hair.

-

"I'm still up for a hot pizza boy job?" Jc smirked walking back into his room with a box of pizza and a backwards gray snapback.

"You can be anything you want Caylen." I said reading through the 500 new messages.

I turn off my phone and walk over to where Jc was and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Are they still?" He questioned with a sad tone.

"Yeah."

He put the pizza box down on his bed and wrapped his arms around my small waist. I loved moments like this, when Jc wasn't some heartbreaker.

He kissed my forehead before he fell on his bed with me straddling his waist.

"People don't appreciate what I do for them. I never sent them hate for dating you, I helped them for fucks sake." I whispered.

"I know but we'll be fine I promise." He mumbled and kissed my neck.

"Really?" I ask as he kisses me up and down my neck and jaw.

"I promise baby." He says in between kisses.

-

I slip on a pair of leggings and a band shirt before taking one of Jc's zip-up hoodies and slipping that over my head.

"You look hot in my clothes." He whispers in my ear causing me to jump.

"You scared me" I giggle and peck his cheek.

We were earning up to each other, like we were kissing a lot more now which I'm not complaining it feel great whenever his skin comes into contact with mine.

"We should just stay here and make out" He grins.

"Your sister needs you at her schools lunch thing." I mumble while straightening my hair.

"Fine you win. But when we leave I'm going to pin you against a walk and make out with you until we pass out." He voice was low and rough which caused me to bite my lip.

He turns me around and places me on the counter top, he stand in between my legs while his hands are on my thighs.

"Hi Caylen." I grin poking his nose.

"What did I tell you about lip biting?" His voice was still low but this time with that slight dominance tone.

I stare at him blankly before nervously biting my lip.

He chuckled and looked down while shaking his head before bringing his brown eyes back up to my gaze.

"Baby girl, no lip biting its too much." He said.

"But you bite your lip." I say and look down to play with his fingers.

"But when girls do it, it's usually something sexual, so unless you want me that much I suggest you don't do it okay?" He said leaning his forehead against mine.

"Okay." I mumbled.

He smiled and pulled me closer and placing a gentle kiss in my lips. I tangle my fingers in his hair while his hands are dangerously close to my butt.

The kiss deepened and I tugged at the back of his hair which made his moan into the kiss. He pulled me off the counter top and gave my butt a small squeeze, making me gasp and him sliding his tongue back into my mouth.

-

"It's raining hurry up!" Jc called pulling me inside the school.

"In not as fast of a runner as you Caylen." I smile.

"Doesn't matter, I'll just carry you next time you're too slow." He says kissing the side of my head.