¤Chapter ŤwəńťýØńə¤

♡All relationships go through hell, Real ones get through it♡

"What do you want?" I snapped as he stood up and stood with a 1 foot gap between us.

"Look, i messed-"

"up big time. I'm such a dick i'm so sorry be mine again i promise you've changed me." A mimicked in a guys voice.

He looks up at me.

"Guess what? No!" I cheered throwing my hands up in the air.

"But Lia-"

"Lia this, Lia that. I don't give a flying fuck about her! I lefr because you went with it and went upstairs with her! You should of seen your sisters face and how dissapointed she looked!" I yelled.

"Fuck, listen!" He shouted and came closer.

Suddenly i felt like i was glued to where i was.

"She led me upstairs but i didn't do anything with her!"

"Sure, lets go with that." I snapped.

"I never changed you did i? You only wanted to get with me because i was the last girl at school who you haven't 'dated'" i yelled and felt tears leave my eyes.

He placed his lips onto mine for a short second before pulling away.

"Feel anything?" He snarled.

I did. The same sparks we had before when we first kissed.

"Y-Yeah."

"Well i didn't" he snapped and started walking to his car.

I felt little rain drops fall on my skin as i stood there in just shock with heartbreak.

I didn't care that when it started raining harder i honestly couldn't move.

His car was still there and i saw him crying as i let out a loud scream.

I don't know why but it helped a little. It grabbed Jc's attention as he looked and watched me as i kept standing there.

~3rd Person Pov thing~

They both wanted to run into each other arms as Jc continued to watch Newiline scream and tug at her beautiful brown and blonde hair.

Jc knew he fucked up, he knew he was just adding more stress into her life.

Newiline didn't stop tugging at her hair until hands were placed on me wrists and were gently put to her sides.

"Come inside with us." Luke cooed as he hugged her from behind.

"I'd rather go home Luke, sorry." She apologized before walking into her where she sunk down and let all her emotions out.

♡Newiline♡

It's been about a full month since i last spoke to him. But he's tried countless time with calling me and texting me.

My phone vibrated and his name popped up.

From: FuckingDick🔫

Please meet me at the park in 2 hours otherwise i'm dragging you there.

I groaned and rolled off my bed but then smirked, i texted Michael to take me there as i am in no shape to take on Jc unless i slapped him.

I put on a black skinny jeans and a band shirt and did my makeup and hair all before Michael came.

"Hi Michael." I grinned and hugged his torso.

"Can you do a favour for me?"

-

I found Jc sitting down on a park bench with his leg bouncing up and down. I had Michael behind me for protection with the boys spread out across the park just if the fight got too out of hand the would come over.

"Why the fuck do you want me here?" I spat.

Honestly i am not useually this mean but he said he felt nothing and cheated on me twice so i basically call it's fair.

he stood up and looked at Michael who i had to say, looked very badass.

"Who is that?" He said refering to Michael.

"Someone i brought along do you don't lay a fucking finger on me." I responded and leaned my back on Michaels chest.

"So why do you want me here you obviously felt nothing, so what do you want with me?" I said.

"I came here to show you proof i did nothing with her!" He yelled.

I flinched and Michael rubbed my back with his knuckles while keeping a stone cold glare on his face.

Jc shoved his phone to my ear as a recorded thing started to play.

-

Cliffhanger....

Shoutouts because i can do what i want:

Pretty_Lil_Bunny
AlmondHerserys
leiakatniss21

These people are always voting on this book so here's your time to shine;) i thank them because these people make me want to continue this book xD