•Chapter Fīvë•

•All about the positive, screw the negative, all smiles :-)•

"One at a time!" Jc yelled as he was trying to order pizza for the kids.

"Cheese!" One yelled.

"Meat lovers!"

"Hawaiian!"

He ordered all three and then on for us to share. After about 15 he walked in with pizza and all the kids ran to grabs plates.

"Could I be a pizza boy?" He smirked wriggling his eyebrows.

"One that could easily rape a girl." I smirk.

The kids ran and took the pizza from his arms before sitting down to watch Scooby Doo, he placed our pizza down on the table and pulled me down with him.

"ʻaʻohe oʻu makemake iā ʻoe" I smiled.

"Babe, you know I don't speak Hawaiian." He groaned.

"Jc shut up." Jaylen said.

•°•°•

Somehow it had to rain cats and dogs so we were forced to stay inside. It was so sunny yesterday yet it rains so much in one day.

I walked over to Jc and poked his stomach, "how are we gonna get home? Your siblings are at school and your mum took the car and we walked here." I groaned pushing him on his back.

"I don't know. Cuddle?" He mumbled.

That's how we ended up cuddling for hours until his mum and siblings got home and took us back to my place.

"Caylen what do you want to eat?" I asked as he wrapped his arms around me from behind and put his head on my shoulder.

"Toast." He mumbled.

"Is little Caylen tired?" I said kissing his nose.

"Jc wants to pennyboard and teach Newiline how to pennyboard as well." He smiles.

•°•°•°•

I get changed into some black skinny jeans with a Nirvana top and a gray beanie. I put on some black vans and do my normal makeup while I left my hair curly.

I walked outside and see Jc coming up my driveway on a skateboard.

"That's a death trap you know." I said as he wrapped his free arm around me.

"I'll catch you when you fall." He smiled while I cringed.

"Fine." I sighed rolling my eyes as he linked his fingers with mine and took me to this deserted street.

"Okay now get on the board." He instructed.

I stood on the board shaking and leaning forwards and back. Jc laughed ad just linked our fingers and pulled me along the path.

We did that for a couple hours until I got confident enough to try it on my own and surprisingly I was actually quiet good. But sadly all good things have a bad twist right?

"Hey Jc." Mickie Donald giggled blushing while doing that thing where they walk fingers up the guys chest.

I stayed around the corner and watched as his bit his lip and kissed her first. I walk over to them and drop his skateboard quietly before running off back home.

No guys can fall for a girl like YOU.

You have too MANY problems he'll just leave you.

The voice inside my head started coming back but this time louder that it actually gave me a pounding headache.

I walked inside my house and got some Advil and a glass of water. I downed the advil with the water and just got ready for bed.

I looked in the mirror at my self and my blood boiled before I yelled, " No ke aha la e hiki ole au i hana i kekahi mea pono ! A kanaka e loa aloha iaʻu, no ka mea, o koʻu naʻaupō kēia pilikia a pau ! "

I took a deep breath before my phone buzzed with my dads name popping up.

"Yes?" I say through gritted teeth.

"Well we're moving to Texas!" He chirped.

"Fine, where?"

"5 minutes away from you, now goodnight darling." He said as he hung up the phone.

I groaned loudly while not finding the energy to fall asleep.

•°•°•°•

"Hey ketchup." I smiled scratching the small cats ears as it curled up onto my lap.

I was sitting on my room just looking up at the starts while going over how much bullshit is going on.

I sit there for a few more hours until I hear a car pull up and a door slam. I look behind me and see Jc walking towards my door then knocking on it.

I take ketchup down with me as I stand behind Jc as Ketchup runs home. I cough which scares him and he wraps his arms around me.

"I know you saw me kiss that girl and I'm sorry I'm just used to my player ways." He mumbled.

"Yeah okay." In force a smile on my lips.

He raises an eyebrow.

" I ike oukou e aloha ae oe aole loa e pela , e anal aku , a mai bother e hele mai ana mai . Ke hana mai ai me oukou Caylen , ka mea, ma luna." I let a tear slide down my face, " No ka mea makemake i ke kaikamahine me ka pilikia ."

"Stop talking Hawaiian for a minute." He says softly.

"No one wants a girl with problems Caylen, you go for the pretty girls, the ones that look nice and just I don't know have something that stand out to you. I have nothing but problems as well as people who have problems with you. No one thinks about me for a spilt second, I'm just the 'Jc heartbreak therapist' I haven't had a friend over to my place ever since I moved here. Think about how us girls feel before kissing another." I say while tears go down my cheeks.

He stares at me with wide eyes, I hate myself for being such a wise, therapeutic, person.

"I'm sorry." He said quietly.

My eyes widen, I got the player to apologize, "its okay just when you're with someone you don't go and kiss someone else."

"But I can do this." He smirked before placing his lips on mine.

It just felt so right but something felt so wrong.