¤Chapter Śíxťééń¤

♡Though i saw it coming, It still hurts♡

I declined the call and put my phone on the small coffee table before i felt hands wrap around my waist and a cheek pressed to my back.

"He called?" I heard Luke say.

I nodded as he called again but every time i would just send it to voicemail.

"I need to go my mums getting worried. Call me if you want someone to hold you. I'm just one call away." He places and kiss on my forehead and hugs me before he leaves.

I go back into deep thought, finding the ground more intreasting then my breathing.

A knock at my backdoor snaps me out and makes me regain my normal breathing again.

I look out the window next to it and see...

You guessed it.

Jc Caylen.

"Baby, i know you're in there let me in it's cold please? I wanna cuddle and ask you why you sent my calls to voicemail." He says.

I wanna open the door and hear his side of the story but my hand is shaking and i can't grip on anything.

"It's open." I sighed as he walks in with a smile on his face but soon drops once he sees mine.

He goes to wrap his arms around my but i push his chest back lightly.

"I know i didn't change you Caylen." I state.

"But you did?" He was confused by my actions and words.

"I called you because i haven't seen you in awhile and i got this.

"What do you fucking want?!"

"Baby, come back we weren't finished."

"I-"

"Save it. Did you cheat on my answer me truthfully!" I yelled running a hand through my hair.

"Y-Yes."

"A girl like me couldn't change a guy like you. Oukou wale i ke kaikamahine manao la Ka oi anal mai ! Oe i ke kanaka mua i hilinai ai e lawe aku i koʻu hewa , anal oukou." I yelled as tears streamed down my face.

"Babe, calm down."

"Don't Babe me Justin. I thought i changed you but i'm just some stupid teenager who's relationships never last! I believe i'm going to die alone. No one will be there, only me dying alone." I huffed crossing my arms over my chest

"I will." He says grabbing my elbows and bring me closer to him.

"No you won't. Do you expect me to forgive you so easily? What happened to the baby we were gonna raise together?" I said looking into his chocolate coloured eyes.

"Please, give me a chance!" He pleads as tears threaten to spill from his eyes.

I took in a deep breath.

"I don't know if i can."

He looked into my eyes to find some sort of hope that i'll let him but i'm pretty sure all you can see is pain.and tears.

"Please?" He whispered.

"I don't know anymore. I've been cheated on before but i don't know why this is hurting me more."

A tear fell from his eye.

Shit.

A tear fell from mine. I hate it when someone you care so much about cries.

"I'm sure you can-" i was cut off by him placing his lips gently on mine and bringing me closer.

I kissed back.

I needed this, but he cheated on me so i can't. Why was something so wrong feel so right?

He pulled away and kissed my forehead before resting his cheek on the top of my head.

"What did you do to me?" I said after a long silence.

"I made you fall in love. You know i still love you right baby girl?" He said and pecked my cheek then lips.

"I know.."