¤Chapter Fīfťəəń¤

♡I don't understand people and how they can wake up one morning and decide someone isn't important to them♡

The baby was coming in three months. I was becoming more stressed so i dropped out of public school and went to online schooling.

Jc has been 'grounded' for a month and whenever i ask what he did to get grounded he would avoid the question.

I cried a lot more when i was alone. Nothing in my life seemed right and i had no one to talk to.

I called Jc for the 10th time and he finally picked up.

"What do you fucking want?!"a female voice snapped.

"Baby, come back we weren't finished." I hear Jc's voice in the background.

I quickly hung up and my phone fell to the ground with a thud. He couldn't be...

But he was.

I felt so vunrable, so stupid. He was a player and not a wise therapudic girl could change him.

I fell for a player, and got my heart broken by one. I gave it up to him and he probably forgot my name, he's probably cheated on me more then this.

I called Luke up and demanded he comes to see me now.

"Newiline...?" Luke says entering my lounge.

"Life's fun right?"

"Sometimes."

"Then why can't i ever have fun Luke?! My life is just so shit at the moment i don't know what to do anymore!" I shouted while tear streamed down my cheeks.

"What happened? What made life so shit?" Luke asks as he sits down on the ground next to where my face was.

"My 'boyfriend' cheated on me." I cry and hid my face with my hands.

"Newiline, it's okay, Luke's here."

"He used to say 'it'll be okay' a lot and kiss my forehead. But i guess it wasn't true." I mumble as endless tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Do you have a fun life Luke?" I asked.

"I don't want to share because it might hurt you more." He whispers.

"Tell me."

"I'm in a band.."

"Congratulations." I send him a small smile.

"You look really pale. Are you okay?" He asks and puts his warm hand on my cold pale cheek.

"No." I mumble.

"No one ever is after a breakup type thing." He says.

"Can you cuddle me?" I ask.

"I would love too." He smiled and laid down next to me.

With him and me cuddled up i stopped crying and just focused on following Luke's breathing so i could fall asleep.

I ended up listening to his heartbeat.

My phone started ringing from the ground. I untangeled myself from Luke and kissed his forehead.

I picked up my phone to see Jc's name written across the screen.

Accept

Or

Decline.

-

You choose the next part! Will she accept or decline?

Sorry it's short but i want to have this interaction so:)

Smiles!