¤Chapter Śəvəńţəəń¤

♡True pain is like when you look into the eyes of someone you love, and they look away. It hurts♡

A/N - Thank you so much for 1k reads! ;)

"I knew you wouldn't say it back." He mumbles and loosens his grip on me.

"What am i meant to say when i found out you cheated on me Jc?" His face flashed disapointment from.me calling him Jc.

"That i'm a dick and you'll give me a another chance?" His face looked like he had just found out a puppy got run over.

"I'll think about it." I wanted to say yes but i wanted to think things through first before welcoming anyone into my life.

"O-Okay." He stutters before walking out.

I just felt the alcohol calling me over but i fought the urge and just sat down and rubbed my temples.

It honestly felt like the world wanted to watch me burn and cause all this shit that's happening.

I didn't need to think on my Jc topic. I wanted him, i wanted to get his player way out and but lovey dovey shit in there.

I walked out my back door and saw Jc watching the waves while flicking stones across the water.

It took awhile but i made it to him and i hugged his body from behind.

"I'm sorry." I mumble for no reason and kiss his shoulder blade.

"Nah, I'm sorry but she forced me and i didn't know she picked up my phone but i looked through my call log and yeah.."

"It's fine. Lets just put this behind us yeah?" I smile and move to face the front of him.

"Yeah, lets do that." He says smirking while he pulled me closer.

Just to annoy him i bit my lip.

"Don't do that kitten i don't want bite marks on those lips." He smirks.

"Do we have pet name now?" I grinned.

"I know what you can call me." He says proudly.

"please don't say its 'daddy' because i'm not that kinky." I smirk and peck his lips.

"That's no fair, its a major turn on for a guy espacially when you call us that then bite your lip." He says as his eyes trail to my lips.

"Well have about no?"

"Fine." He mumbled and put his arms around my waist and held me close to his chest.

-

"Kitten wake up." Jc whines as he rolls on top of me and rested his face in the crook of my neck.

"Five more minutes." I murmur.

I suddenly feel a nip at my neck and then a smirk before Jc started leaving pepper light kisses along my neck and jawline.

"I'm tired. Why can't a cuddle cure your horniness?" I mumble brushing my finger through his hair.

"Because. I don't know." He starts kissing my exposed stomach from my shirt going up a bit.

"Caylen." I whine as he keeps kissing my stomach before resting his head on a side and drawing random patterns on my side.

I run my fingers through his hair as he starts leaving pepper light kisses on my jawline.

"I need to take a shower okay?" I say as he looks up at me.

"Fine."

-

After showering i change into some light denim high waisted shorts and black tank top.

I brushed my teeth and applied normal makeup before finding Jc in the same placing as in 40 minutes ago.

"Caylen go take a shower." I say rolling my eyes as he comes over to me lazily and rubs his eye.

"No, i'm too tired." He groans and places his head in the crook on my neck.

I play with the hair on the back of his head before telling him and he does what i say.

I make cereal and eat it before washing the plate and spoon before putting them away.

I walk out into the lounge where Jc comes down the stairs with his hair flat on his forehead.

"The new hairstyle looks great Caylen." I grin.

-

A/N -

Sorry it's short but i needed to get an update out.

Thanks for 1k reads like o3o you.may as well kill me now but don't because then there won't be updates BUT ANYWAYS Here's a update and a thank you for reading this book.

No it is not done, put the pitchforks down.

Thank you ily
-Ax