¤Chapter TwentyEight¤

♡It's okay, I gave up on myself a long, long time ago♡

-4 Months later-

Brooklyn was already starting to attempt walking and running. She was a fast learner since she was about roughly 5 months and she could crawl and hold her head up on her own.

If you're wondering, The house was baby proofed so she didn't die or pick up sharp objects in the kitchen.

Her hair was starting to grow and it was my brothers very dark brown hair.

She could stand on her own even though sometimes she'll fall on her butt, she would just giggle it off and try again.

"Where did she learn how to do things so quick?" Jc mumbled into my shoulder and placed a light kiss on it.

"My brother maybe? He did learn all his time tables by year 3"

(Since most of you are from th USA year 3 to me is when you're 7&8 so work what grade that is because i am not from the US.)

"She could of gotten it from Faith though or both." I said while cooking dinner.

"You should go see Brooklyn and i'll cook the rest of this." He said.

"Thank god." I breathed and he took over while i found Brooklyn in the lounge with her toys around her and the TV on.

"Hey baby!" I gasped and sat down behind her.

She turned around and giggled. She grabbed a purple tea cup and place it in front of me while she got a blue one and a pink kettle.

She pour 'water' into mine and her cup and i pretended to take a sip while she copied my actions.

(*GASPS* i know who should play Brooklyn.

this is my cousin. She will be Brooklyn xD)

We continued our tea party game until dinner was ready. I fed Brooklyn some baby food while i just had a salad.

-

"Cuddle me." Jc pouted.

"No." I grinned at him and continuted to play with Brooklyn.

I felt him sit beside me as he wrapped an arm around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

"Hey baby." He smiled softly at Brooklyn while holding out his finger.

She took his finger with her small hand and stood up shakily. I held out my finger and she took it with her other small hand.

She tried taking a step forward but ended up falling on her butt.

She giggled and crawled over to Jc and sat in front of him with a huge smile.

Jc picked her up and she erupted into giggles as he tickled her sides.

"Now we will get mummy." He whispered loudly.

Jc sat her down a good meter away before tackling me to the ground and started to tickle my sides.

"Justin! Stop!" I said in between laughs.

He stopped and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry. I love you." He grinned and flipped us over so i was on his hips.

"aloha wau iāʻoe kekahi kamaiki" i smiled as both Jc's and Brooklyn's eyebrows raised. "I said i love you too." I grinned and put Brooklyn on his stomach.

She laid back so her head was on my stomach and yawned. "Is my little baby tired?" I said in a baby voice as i picked her up.

"Caylen stay there." I smirked as i changed Brooklyn and put her down after kissing her forehead.

i walked back out and sat on Jc's hips again. He looked up from his phone and grabbed one of my hands and linked it with his.

::Smutish Warning::

He sat up and started kissing down my neck and on my collar bone while slightly sucking in some spots.

He sucked on a few more places until i let out a moan. He grinned knowing that was my sweet spot and paid extra attention to it.

"Bedroom?"

"Bedroom."

-

Once we made it up to our bedroom our shirts and pants came off.

"You're beautiful and I love you." He whispers in my ear before backing me up onto the bed.

The thing is Jc towered over me and looked scary at times but once he smiled you're kinda standing there like 'whatttttt'

(My poor eyeballs.)

He kisses down my stomach and right on my underwear line (?) I nod and he slips off my underwear slowly teasing me as he smirked.

"That comes off too." He says pointing at my bra.

I slowly take it off and he stares at me intently while bitting his lip and his bulge growing as i did.

"That horny?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Shut up." He murmured and started kissing my lips, neck and collar bone again.

I palmed him through his boxers and he let out a low moan

He rubbed (kill me) above my core as a tease before slowly sliding a finger into me.

I let out a soft moan as he hits my soft spot, he pushed me onto my back and his head dissappered between my legs.

(HAHAHA time skip)

Jc collasped next to me on the bed as i cuddled into his side.

"Ya know my birthday is coming up." He smirked and looked over at me. "You okay?"

"Yeah just...yeah birthday sex sound great." I laughed lightly and he threw the covers over us.

"I'm surprised Brooklyn didn't wake up i mean you moan pretty loud at things." He grinned and kissed my forehead.

I hit his chest and pretended to be asleep but it only ended in me actually falling asleep.

-

KILL ME NOW BECAUSE IT'S LATE AT NIGHT AND I WAS LIKE 'they haven't had a smut in awhile'

Love me pls.

Ily
-

Shout out toooooo;
Winchester_Bae056
ilovesmusic_123