¤Chapter TwentyNine¤

♡We're just teenagers who grew up too fast♡ lets try and hit 3.50k on 02/05/16 because that's my birthday and it would make me smile if we got there;)

"You look cute in my clothes-"

"But they'll look better on the floor." I smiled as i cut him off.

"Don't steal my cheesy pickup lines babe." He said wriggling his eyebrows.

"You wish." I grinned and pulled him down and connected out lips together.

"You're hot." A stupid smile appeared on our faces as Brooklyn looked at us and began giggling.

-

Jc wrapped his arms around my waist and tried to kiss my cheek but Brooklyn squished a piece of banana on his cheek.

"Hey you." He grinned and wiped the banana off.

He tried kissing me again but Brooklyn hit him away and a grin tugged at her lips.

"Brooklyn." Jc pouted and kissed her head.

He tried again and succeeded in doing so. Brooklyn was beyond jealous as we pulled away.

"Brooklyn don't be jealous." I said and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I've know Newiline longer and i get to kiss her because she's my girlfriend." He said leaning his forehead on mine.

He kissed my nose then my lips, his lips lingered for a bit longer on my lips before he pulled away.

"Me. You. Tonight. Make out." He stated.

"You wish."

-

"Now that you just put Brooklyn down..." he trailed off while putting his hands on my waist.

"Does little Caylen think he's gonna get a make out session with me?" He nodded with a idiotic grin. "He can only dream of such a thing."

"But no baby is here to squish banana on my cheek." He smirked and pulled me closer.

"but i can do that too."

"Cute, But kiss me." He pouted and leaned his forehead against mine.

"Romantic Caylen." I rolled my eyes jokingly and pecked his lips.

He didn't want that because as soon as i tried walking away he pulled me back into him and kissed me. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip but i wanted to tease him and didn't give him permission.

He pulled away and looked at me confused, "babe." He whined and kissed my forehead.

"Little Caylen doesn't always get what he wants." I let out a small giggle before placing my lips back on his for a short time before pulling away and walking upstairs.

-

It was late at night and sleep just didn't want to take over my body. I watched movie after movie and i had Jc's head on my stomach as he laid in between my legs.

I ran fingers through his hair and kissed his head every now and then.

It stared getting lighter outside as the sun was rising. Jc stirred and grabbed my unused hand and liked our fingers together.

"Morning princess." He mumbles and kisses my stomach.

"Morning." I sighed and ran my fingers through his hair again.

"Did you even sleep?" He asks now sitting up, facing me using his hands to hold up his weight.

"No baby, i didn't." I said and kissed his forehead.

"You should try and sleep and i'll take care of Brooklyn." He sent me a small smiled.

"No, if i feel tired i'll go to sleep, if i don't, then i won't." He sighed and kissed my lips softly.

"Can you try not to snap at me." He grinned as he pulled away.

"Not making promises Caylen."

-

Hellooo

So i just watched the first ep of Death Note and MY GOD IS L HOT ASS FUCK LIKE HOLY SHIT SHOOT ME.

Anyways.

I had an idea for a second book to this book but that's only is you guys want a second book. If not then i'll put it into this book.

Also lets try and get 3.50k reads on the 02/05/16 because that's my birthday so that'll be cool and yeah.

Bye.xD