¤Chapter ŤwəñťýFīvə¤

Ohana, means family, nobody gets left behind or forgotten♡

During the week Jc has tried countless times to try and fix us and honestly i wanted too but he needs to change.

I haven't seen him with any girls and his sister told me he hasn't been out of the house much.

I finished decorating Brooklyn's room and i smiled for what felt like the first time in awhile.

I decided to name her Brooklyn and Faith -Brothers Girlfriend- agreed but she choose her middle name to be Grace.

I walked out of the room and took off my top since it was covered in mutilple different coloured paint.

My shorts somehow didn't get anything on them whatsoever so i kept them on and walked upstairs and put on a new top.

A knock came at my door as soon as i hit the ground floor. I walked over and opened the door to see yet again: Jc standing there with a little microchip like thing in his hand.

"Goddammit! What do you want!"

"for you to see this." He said.

I groaned and let him in.

I found my laptop and he put in the chip and a video popped up.

There is was.

"Lia, let me go downstairs." Jc groaned.

"Don't you want this." She spoke and her black tank top fell to the ground leaving her in a lace bra.

"I have a girlfriend i want to hang out with." He snapped.

"She's just another fling baby. Don't you want a girl with a hot body?"

"No! I want a girl who is Hawaiian!" He shouted before walking out and shutting the door.

Well shit.

"Believe me now?" He said softly not even making and effort to touch me in anyway.

"Let me run this past the guys and i'll get back to you." I mumbled and took my laptop to Calum's.

"Help me!" I yelled walking into Calum's room.

"Are you dying?" Ashton said as they all quickly stood up.

"No just watch this."

-

"I would let you two get back together but on one condition!" Luke said. "We can still cuddle her and kiss her in a friend way."

"Like cheek, forehead, nose stuff like that but the lips." Michael added.

"And that we won't have to punch you in the face when she comes to us crying." Ashton said.

"Deal?" Calum held out his hand.

"Yeah, fine. Deal." Jc muttered and shook all their hands.

"Thanks boys!" I yelled as they waddled off back to Calum's.

"I missed you Newiline." Jc frowned.

"Come here idiot." I rolled my eyes playfully as he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

"You smell nice." I felt him grin on my neck before he lightly kissed it.

"Thanks?" I giggled.

-

"We should watch Finding Nemo. I want to get Brooklyn into it." I grinned.

"Who's Brooklyn?"

"Brothers, girlfriends kid who will be my kid anytime now."

"Oh yeah. I didn't know the gender don't kill me." He whined the last two words in a baby voice as he hid his face behind his hands.

"It's fine." I smiled and kissed his temple.

"Good." He says glaring at my playfully.

"You're such a dork."

"I'm your dork."

"That was the most cheesiest things you have ever said."

"You love me though." He sits up and pecks my nose.

"Did you mean it when you said to go kill myself?" I asked a bit my lip.

"I...uh...."

Well.

I got up and went into my bathroom and locked the door behind me, ignoring Jc's shouts for me to come out.

People in Hawaii told my to kill myself but it was just a joke shared between friends.

But he..

He meant it.
-

I'm not even sorry for this i just made:

Lolololol She dies next chapter btw..

Lololololol jk xD

Don't hate me pls.