¤Chapter Ťwəĺvę¤

♡Do whatever it takes to make you happy♡

"Once i had to read my poem in front of my year. My voice broke at some point." I giggled as he cracked up in laughter.

"I used to have spiked hair." He grins.

"I could never picture you with spiked hair." I says and trace letters on his chest.

"Well i had it but then i started to hate it and let my hair turn to this." He takes my hand and links it with his. "Have you ever thought of getting a tattoo?" He asks in a serious tone.

"Sometimes, why?"

"Because i wanna get a cloud on my right wrist and it'll mean stay positive and not to focus on the negatives in life and to dream big." He explains. "It sounds silly though." He says covering his face with his hands.

"No it doesn't, well if you want it i'm supporting it." I smile. "I've wanted a tattoo of a dolphin with 'Lanai 14/5/14' written inside of it." I mumble.

"What does it mean to you?" He asks.

"It was the place i was born and raised until i was forced out, and we're well know for dolphins." I say and link our hands back together.

"Wanna get them tomorrow?" He grins.

"Yeah, lets do that."

-

"You look beautiful." Jc says as he places his hands on my waist and kisses my shoulder.

"Thanks." I smile.

We walk down the streets and see girls from our school snicker, Jc just spins me around and pecks my lips which causes them to groan.

"Hello Justin." The man from behind the counter says.

"Hi Ashton." Jc says emotionless.

"So man enough to get tattoos today with your lady friend." He says.

"Yeah."

He motions for us to follow him into a room where a guy covered in arm sleeves of tattoos.

"Thanks Ashton." Jc says as Ashton walks out.

"Who's going first?" The guy asks.

Jc points to me and the man sits me down. I tell him my design and where i want it. He shows me the darwing which was perfect.

I look down at my left wrist and see faint scar lines. I'm not the proud of them but i made it out didn't i?

Jc sits on a chair next to me and grabs my hand.

"Ready?"

I nod.

-

It hurt, i'm not gonna lie because that hurt like a bitch. Jc sat down and grabbed my hand.

He squeezed my hand multiple time and actually bruised it in some places.

"I forgot to ask you young lady but what does your tattoo mean?" Robin -the tattoo guy- asked.

"I was born in Hawaii and in the part and i moved to here after i was kicked out" i explained.

"She's a keeper Caylen." Robin says as Jc's cheeks go a tint of red.

-

it's been a few days and our tattoos aren't all swelled up anymore.

As we laid in bed cuddling Jc started trancing over my dolphin tattoo.

"I saw the old cuts on your arm." He whispers in my ear. "I'm proud that you made it through."

"Me too." I nod tracing over his cloud tattoo.

"Why did you?" He asks running his finger up my arm.

"I drove myself to insanity that one night when i was alone i screamed loudly and cut myself to get rid of pain and anger." I tried to smile but i just couldn't.

"Did you ever fake smiles?" He asks looking into my eyes before looking back down at my arms.

"Everyone does Caylen, just some people do it more often then others."

"Have you ever faked a smile with me?" He looks into my baby blue eyes while his thumb runs over my knuckles.

"No. I only fake smiles around my parents so they believe i'm still happy." I sigh deeply linking one of out hands together.

"What's love to you? In your honest opinion."

-

I can't thank you all enough for 700 views!! Thank you all so much! Keep commenting you guys are funny xD