¤Chapter Ñīñəťəəñ¤

♡A strong friendship doesn't need daily conversation, Doesn't always need togetherness, As long as the relastionship live in the heart, True friends will never part♡

I raise my eyebrow, "watcha doing?" I say a cocked my head to this side.

He smirks.

"Just admiring you." He grins looking into my ice blue eyes with his chocolate brown ones.

"And how's that?" I smile with a raised eyebrow.

"It's going just fine."he smirks again but this time he connects our foreheads.

"You're pretty." He says smiling as he hides his face in the crook of my neck.

"You told me this morning." I say and hid my face in his.

"What....no...." he jokes and pecks my cheek.

"Whatever you say Caylen." I grin as i try to walk away.

"Where do you think you're going." He says and places me on the bench top with him standing in between my legs while his hands drew shapes on my thighs.

"Somewhere-"

"Over the rainbow!" He yells with a grin on his face before he plants a quick kiss on my lips.

"Justin! Kids are here and i don't think they want and PDA." He mum says before walking out of the room and back into the lounge.

"Justin!" His mum yelled as he was leaning in to kiss me again.

He mimicked her quietly and placed me on the ground again. He took my hand in his hold but stopped once we entered the lounge.

"Jc!" A girls voice squeals and she wraps her arms around his neck.

"Lia, go away i have nothing to do with you anymore." Jc states as his arm snakes around my waist and gently squeezes my side.

"That's not what you were saying 3 days ago baby." She said as she brought their faces closer

The kids weren't really paying attention to us as they were busy talk to Ava.

"Now who's this slut?" She spits at me.

I roll my eyes as Jc's grip gets tighter.

"Wow maoli ? Oukou e nana i ka lole minimal makou komo ana i keia manawa , ma mua o nā keiki kao ; Ano, e hele oe lima aku o ia ia ." I smirk.

She looked so confused it was halairous.

She shrugged and kissed Jc long and passiontly. She ripped his arm from my side and placed his hand on her hip.

"Aren't you meant to be doing that not her?" Ava asks after grabbing my attention by pulling on my hand.

"I don't know anymore." I sigh as i can feel the tears welling in my eyes.

"Come join us." She smiled and led me over to her friends.

"This is Newiline and she can be part of our group because my stupid brother is cheating on her right in front of her." She says.

The mutter 'hi' and 'hello's' before we sat down in a circle.

They talked for a bit and asked me questions and i asked them questions and being with her was just really fun.

"And there he goes." Ava sighed.

"Huh?" I said looking at her.

"He's going upstairs with Lia again." She paused. "I hate-"

"I'm sorry but i have to go." I sent her a weak smile before hugging the girls.

I honestly felt sick about what he was doing. He says i've changed him but i haven't. Once a player always a player.

-

I trudged home in the rain all by myself. I had taken off Jc's hoodie and put it over my head.

I walked up me and the Hood's family driveway before coming into contact with someone.

I looked up to see this guy had baby pink hair with an eyebrow piercing.

"Are you okay?" He said with a thick Austrailian accent.

He put and umbrella over our heads as i looked into his faded green eyes.

"Yeah, just a little heartbreak but that's part of life." I sighed and felt like crying again.

"Care to tell me? It gets all anger and sadness off your chest?" He smiled warmly.

"Do you by any chance know Luke Hemmings?" I mumbled out.

"Yeah he's my best mate!" He smiled widely, "why?"

"Can you get him?" I asked as a tear slid down my cheek at how desprite i sounded.

"Yeah sure. Follow me!" He placed his hand on the small of my back and led me into Calum's basically simertical home.

He led me to Calum's room as there was Luke and Calum as well as a boy with sandy brown Curly hair with hazel eyes behind thick black rimmed glasses.

Ketchup laid peacefully on his lap before he trotted over to me and weaved in and out of my legs purring.

"Luke," he paused and lookedat me.

"Newiline." I smiled.

"Newiline is here to see you because she said she's going through heartbreak." The guy said.

"Hi i'm Ashton." The boy with the sandy brown hair a glasses smiles as he was now in front of me with his hand stuck out.

"Newiline." I smiled and shook his hand before he sat back down on Calum's bed.

"Lucas!" The boy with he light green hair shouted over the game sounds.

"What Michael?!" Luke groaned back never taking his gaze off the game.

"Female here to see you?!" He said as Luke finally looked up.

"Hi Newiline." He smiled.

I sent him back a weak smile which caused him to get up and take about 2 strides until he was in front of me.

"Was it him again?" He said furrowing his eyebrows and scrunching up his nose.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Who's Him?" The rest all said at once.

"Jc Caylen." Michael and Ashton gasped as Calum's face went paler.

"You know he's a player right?" Michael said stating the obvious.

"Yeah but he made this deal that if i can change him in a month then no more player but he cheated on me under a little of an hour ago." I sighed feeling a lump in my throat build up. "Sometimes i wished i ended it all on that one day..."