¤Chapter ŤwəñťýFøūŕ¤

♡I hope you'll realise how much you're hurting me some day♡

"I will be back in an hour and you two better make up!" She yelled before leaving.

The awkwardness was thick in the air that you could cut it with a knife but i think the knife will break.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and used his thumb and pointer finger to lift my head up to face him.

"You're beautiful." He grinned.

"Yeah. Sure." I rolled my eyes and tried stepping away but he had a firm grip.

"No baby you are." He smiled and pulled me closer.

"Stop." I whined feeling blush coming onto my cheeks.

"Stop what?" He smirks and lightly pins me against the wall.

"Everything!" I shouted.

"No."

I pushed him off of me and he came back trying to wrap his arms around my waist.

I raised my arm up and my hand came into contact with his cheek.

"Why the fuck did you do that!" He yelled clentching his knuckles.

"Do you not respect a woman's desinion? I told you no and you continued! You deserved it anyways!" I screamed.

"How do i deserve it?!"

"For two whole fucking years i was a damn fucking therapist for girls you broke! Half of the relationship at our school i said would look nice were made by me! I never wanted to meet you because you would fuck me then leave me the next fucking day! You cheated on my with Lia! I fell and now i don't think love exists anymore if i'm being perfectly honest. The only people there for me were Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton! I have no friends because of you! No get the fuck out!" I cried as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"No, i'm not leaving until we sort out differences out." He stated.

"Justin, we're too different. Now get out this is my house so you will do as i say." I glare at him as he doesn't move a inch.

"Newiline. Just co-operate with me for once." He snapped.

"Get the fuck out!" I screamed at him.

"What happened to that girl that loved the beach?"

"She died."

"The girl who wanted a kitten?"

"Slowly dying."

"The girl that wanted love?"

"She killed herself years ago."

"What..?"

"I had a boyfriend believe it or not, he cheated on me everyday. Every fucking day. The girl that just wanted to be loved killed herself and believed love didn't even exist." I sighed.

"I hurt you a lot didn't I?" He looked down at the ground.

"No shit Justin." I spat.

"Call me Jc not Justin or Caylen like you used to." He groaned.

"Justin, nicknames are for special people-"

"Shut up and just kiss me already." He groaned again.

"I am not kissing you." I snarled.

"Why too busy kissing up to Luke and Michael?" He snapped.

"I never kissed anybody but you when we were together! But you kisses two girls! Two! Am I even worth anything to you?!" I yelled.

"Yeah! You are actually. But am I worth anything to you?!"

"You were before you hurt me! I left because i can't put up with shit well!" I huffed.

My breathing became heavier and quick as i felt the need to scream but i kept my mouth shut and turned my gaze toward the beach. I was shaking and crying endless tears as the boy tried explaining something.

"Maybe you should just go kill yourself." Was the last thing i heard before he walked out.

The tears stopped and everything felt like it just froze. The guy who took my innocent and made me fall for him hard just told me to go kill myself.

Maybe that was the only option.