Chapter 40

Minyoung POV

I don't know why mom called me early and told me to go restaurant and she said there have something she want to tell. Its about our relationship ? Or haish I really curious about it.

We went to restaurant together. When we arrived I saw my parents not alone but there with Chanyeol's parents too. This really make me more worry.

Chanyeol took seat beside me. I bet he also worry with what will happen next. I look at my mom asked what happen ? She not answer it or smile. Gosh this more haish.

" We will end the contract " Mrs. Park said. What ?! I change glare with Chanyeol.

" Our company already find way to - "

" No " I cut my mom. She look at me confusedly.

" We will never end our marriage " before I could say anything, Chanyeol already said it.

" What - "

" We love each other and we don't want to break up " he cut his mom. It's we will end our marriage.

They just stayed silent but after that they chuckled. What so funny ? This not funny. We will be apart. I'm not ready for it and I will never ready for it.

" You not let us finish our words, young couple " Mr. Park said. What they mean ?

" We will end the contract but it not mean to end your marriage. We know you guys love each other and for what we took away your happiness " My dad explain. I can see Chanyeol smile at corner of my eyes. Haish he are the person who cut them. Ops me too.

" We also know you guys will end up together soon or late. We will leave you guys. We still have many thing to handle " Mrs. Park said.

" Please we want grandchild soon " My mom said and chuckled. Omo did omma know about them ? Hey they not confirm it yet.

Chanyeol POV

My parents and Minyoung's parents already left and its mean we alone. It really embarrassed when I cut them early. Well I thought they going to end our marriage.

We ate quietly. I don't know what happened to us until we become quiet like this. Haish. Damn this really awkward. How can she so calm in this situation.

We go back home after finish eat. We sit on bed quietly. Omg why today so awkward ? Please I don't want to die in awkward. I fakely cough and she look at me worry.

" Are you okay ? " she asked. Finally. If I know this method can end our silence, I already did this since early.

" You ! " I said and pointing at her. She look at me with what-the-heck look.

" Why you so quiet today ? I asked and pouted. She chuckled at my question. She freaking chuckled ?! What so funny ?

" You know I really shocked when our parents said they will end the contract. That time I think i will lose you forever. But thank God it not happen and I still with you now " she told while looking at her finger. She nervous.

" Me too. But there still one think not get out from my mind until now " I said to her and she looked at me like she gave signal to me continue it.

" Where your mom said she wanted a grandchild " I replied and look at her with naught smile. Her jaw dropped and her eyes open widened.

" What the heck ?! You pervert freak ! How can you ! You - " I cut her with pinned her down on bed and kissed her lips.

" What the - Omg Chanyeol ! You freaking on top of me ! Can't you get up ?! " she said shoutedly. I covered her mouth with my hands.

" I won't do it until we graduate or if you not ready yet. So don't worry " I said.

" Okay but can you get off ? " she asked. Ah I remember I'm on top of her. I rolled my myself that make her on top of me.

" Park Chanyeol ! " she shouted. I hugged her and it make she land on my body. Guess what she not complain or try to get up.

" I love you, my tower " suddenly she confessed.

" I love you too, my cold girl " I replied.