Chapter 15

Minyoung POV

" Kim Shin Young ? " I asked.

" It nice to meet you again, Bae Minyoung " he smirked to me.

             I stared him blankly. He came back. Yes, he used to be my ex-boyfriend. My first love who played with my heart. Who I want to punch right now. He dumped me and left just like a wind. I wonder what make him come back.

" Are you still mad at me ? " he asked. I ignored him. I still remember what he did to me and what happened after that.

//Flashback//

Called from ' Dr. Kang '

" Hello " I greeted him.

" Minyoung, come to hospital now. Your mom critical " he said and I hang up.

            I ran as much as I can. Before I can leave school someone stopped me. It a queenka group. Who always bully me. Please not now. My mom need me. I tried to ignore them. But one of them grabbed my wrist and pushed me to locker.

" Where you think you go ? " the queenka asked and smirked to me. That person was Soojung. My ex best friend.

" Please I need to go. My mom need me " I said. She just laughed at me. But then she serious back.

" How dare you talk back ?! " She shouted while grabbing my collar.

" I beg you. Please I really need to go " I begged her. She slapped me hard.