Chapter 3

Sohyun POV

I stayed at the cafe alone while waiting for Kyungsoo and Minyoung. I'm so happy that Minyoung came to school today. Well she always skips her class until I don't know what to say anymore. I know Minyoung since childhood. So I know everything about Minyoung very well.

Haish what are they doing anyway ? I waited for them ,for almost 10 minutes here. They never come this late. I saw Soojung and her friends came to my direction. Don't tell me they are going to bully me again. If they will I hope Minyoung will not know about this.

" Alone ? Poor you " Soojung said teasingly and pushed me to the floor.

" Tell that cold girl don't touch my Chanyeol " she said and I nodded. Minyoung and Chanyeol ? It's weird.

" Poor you. She's not here to protect you. What a good best friend you have " she said before laughed evilly. She took a milk box from one of her members and poured it on me.

Now everyone eyes were on me. Some of them gave me pity look and the others just laughed at me. No one ever dares to fight with Soojung. If you do, the whole year you will be living in the hell.

I held my tears. I don't want to let her see that I'm weak. Minyoung said don't cry in front people who bully you because they will keep bulling you if they know you're weak. I must be strong at least for her.

Minyoung POV

After I left the class. I went to my locker to take something. I heard people kept whispering to each other. I don't care at all until I heard Sohyun's name got mentioned.

" I pity with Sohyun. They kept bullying her " a girl who just passed me said.

I immediately headed to cafe to find her. I looked around until my eyes spot a girl who was sitting on the floor with wearing a wet uniform. I ran towards her and saw Sohyun.

" Are you okay ? " I asked and she nodded. Stupid me how can you ask that when you already know the truth. She's not fine Minyoung !

I looked at Kyungsoo who just come to the cafe. He was shocked after seeing Sohyun's condition. I gave him my locker key and told him to take Sohyun along. I looked at those group who were laughing happily right now. Your laugh will turn to cry, Lee Soojung.

I looked around me. Guess what I saw ? Its that tower with Baekhyun and his friends. He is really fast at making friend. I looked at Baekhyun. He just shook his head telling me not to do it. But I don't care about him. I thought he didn't care about me anymore after what he did.

I went to the table near me to borrow their milk. They just nodded. I walked to Soojung and her friends table. I aimed at Soojung, the leader of the annoying queenka. I smirked and

" What the hell ?! " she shouted. I ignored it and went back to the table. I kept the milk box back and some money for paying back the milk.

" Bae Minyoung ! " she called me.

" Are you calling me ? " I asked innocently.

" What the hell you think you're doing ?! "

" What did I do, anyway ? " I asked back. She groaned annoy. Serve's you right.

" You poured milk on me and you're freaking asking me what you're doing ?! " I smirked.

" Oh really ? So what you want now Miss Lee "

" Apologize stupid "

" Person like you don't deserve my apologize "

" You freaking bitch " she was about to slap me but I stopped her.

" You are messing with a wrong person Soojung. One more thing don't you dare bully Sohyun or I will make sure you will suffer " I threw her hand. I left her alone to find Kyungsoo and Sohyun.

Chanyeol POV

I was really shocked with what Minyoung did to Soojung. I didn't knew that she will do that to her. But why I felt something between Minyoung and Baekhyun ? Because when Minyoung looked at us Baekhyun shook his head to her. Like told her something.

" Do you'll know why she became like this? " I asked.

" No one know's the story. It's like a mystery " A dark skin said. What his name Kim ? Koo ? Ken ? Ah Kai.

" What you mean ? "

" Before this she was known as a nerd at this school. But 3 years ago, she changed. She's not a nerd anymore but a queenka. Everyone want to know the truth but no one dares " Sehun explained.

" Why ? "

" You can see how she fought with Soojung early. That's why no one dares to talk with her " Kai replied. Yeah its a bit afraid to talk with her since our first meeting

" Looks like you guys know her well "

" Aniyo. Baekhyun hyung did. They were really close before " Sehun replied and looked at Baekhyun.

" What ? No. I was just her seatmate before. I just know her a bit " Baekhyun said and rubbed his neck nervously. I think Baekhyun was hiding something that he don't want me to know.

It made me curious more about her. Not only her , but also I want to find out what Baekhyun was hideing. But how can I know ? If I ask her, she will reply me its none of my business. Haish. Think Park Chanyeol.

" When the time comes. You'll know everything Yeol " I looked at Baekhyun. What does he mean ?