Chapter 22

Minyoung POV

" Yah ! Bae Minyoung ! " someone shouted. She really loud.

" Don't shout you Sohyun. I'm not deaf "

" Said the one who make me do so " she said and rolled her eyes.

" What happened to you, Min ? You spacing out " Kyungsoo asked me.

How can I answer it ? How can I tell them that Chanyeol kissed me last night and I kept thinking about it. Argh. Why I kept remembering that moment again and again. Can't I delete that moment ?

" You blushing " Sohyun said teasingly. Gosh if I do can't she just shut her mouth.

" Shut up " They just laughed.

" Spill out before I started guessing " she smirked at me. Oh no it bad.

" Is it you guys did something last night ? Kissing ? Cuddling ? Or maybe mak- "

" What the " I covered her mouth. I will rip her mouth if she continue. She bit my hand. It made me move my hand from her mouth.

" Looks like I said it " she continued.

" It not " I denied it.

" Omg you will have baby soon " she said loudly.

" Wenotmakeoutwejustkissedonly " I said in one breath. Kyungsoo looked at me confusedly. Same goes as Sohyun. But

" What ?! You guys kissed ?! Omg. I will be president of your shipper " she fangirling. What the. Ship ? Euw.

" That will never happen " I said and left them.

Sohyun really. Haish. I really going to tie her up and chop chop chop her. I need fresh air. Let's walk to hotel's garden. Alone.

I walked to hotel's garden. It really beautiful and calm. Easy for me to calm myself from what happened early. Wait who was that ? He looked familiar. Wait is it Chanyeol ? He hugged a girl. What the.

He kissed me last night and now he freaking hugging other girl ? Like wow. He more playboy than Shin Young. No. Why I gave my first kiss to a guy like him ?

I walked away from that place. I went beach to calm myself.  Ergh I hate watched that scene. Why I sound like I'm jealous ? I'm didn't like him right ? Argh whatever. Auch

" Ergh. Why this piece of glass here ?! " I stepped on broken glass and my foot bleeding. Screw me why I took off my shoe early ?!