Chapter 19

Minyoung POV

I opened my eyes. Duh my whole body hurt now. It because I sleep at uncomfortable place. Chanyeol, that woman, that bastard and wait where Baekhyun ? The others still sleep. Where on earth he going ? He didn't got eaten by animal right ? He not run away alone right ? I should stopped thinking negative right now.

I heard sound water moving. It not far from our spot. I walked to where that sound come from. Then, I found small river.

Ah. I wash my face. Now I'm perfectly awake. Omo my bandage need to change. Why so many blood come out ? I should donate some later.

" Let me help you " someone grabbed my hand and let me sat on rock nearby. It Baekhyun. He changed my bandage. I just let him do.

" I'm sorry about - "

" I don't want talk about it " I cutted him. He sighed and looked at my eyes. I see in his eyes that he hurt.

" You ignore me because of that " yeah it true. But it because I don't want to get hurt again. I just stay silent.

" You change many thing about me. I don't have interest about girl until I meet you. I really want to tell you about Shin Young that time. But after you confessed to me that you like him. I confused I don't know whether I should tell you or not " he explain.

" Suddenly Shin Young bring out about it where I freaking don't know where on earth he got that story. You also found out at the same time. You didn't let me explain to you. You just gone like that and come back as a new Minyoung " he added. Im wrong. I thought he was a bad person like Shin Young but he not.

" You don't have to forgive me or take what I said early seriously. I just want to explain to you about everything so I will feel relief for now " he said seriously. He took his thing and send back to our place.

I went back to them. Looks like the others already awake. I found Baekhyun kept staring at me. Well it bit awkward for me. He still wrong in this case. He lied to me about Shin Young. Although I liked Shin Young, Baekhyun was my friend why can't he just tell me ? I might believe him.

We tried to find our way back. This time Baekhyun lead everything. I just followed him. I also can't walk properly so what can i do. Like always Soojung clingy at Chanyeol and complained this and that.

Shin Young walked beside me. I know he tried to find his time to start his move. Well I'm tired to do anything right now. What I know now was back home and rest.

It took us 2 hours to get out from jungle. If I know Baekhyun more better in this situation I should just give him this job from early.

I saw Sohyun and Kyungsoo also the others. They looked worried. Well who won't be worried in this case. Soojung quickly let go Chanyeol and ran to her friend. Finally.

" Yah ! What happened to your leg ? Are you okay ? " Sohyun asked in worry tone.

" I still can breath and walk so I'm fine. Don't worry girl " I said jokingly. Kyungsoo just laughed and Sohyun glared at me.

Sohyun took care if my wound. No matter how much I told her don't worry about it, she still do. Sometimes her stubborn good. But sometimes it really annoying. I want bomb her only. Wait a person I'm going to bomb was my friend. Be a good friend, Minyoung.

Chanyeol POV

Teacher let us to rest now. I was about to leave and went to my room. But I spot Minyoung talking to Shin Young. What they talking about ? Minyoung looked like she need help. I need to help her.

" Hi baby " I greeted her and slide my hand around her waist. She looked at me weirdly but after few second she understand what I did and she play along.

" Hi Channie " she greeted back. Channie ? Well it cute. Gosh. She just act only, Chan.

" What the heck ? Baby ? Channie ? Who are you taller ? " Shin Young asked and pointing at me. I raised my eyes brow.

" Well. Let me tell you I'm her boyfriend. Anyway I'm more tall than you, shorty " I said and grabbed Minyoung hand. I grabbed her until we enter our room.

She just laid on bed. I want to ask. But I don't think this was the right time. She looked moody. She must disturbed with what I told him early that I'm her boyfriend. Well before she tell me don't reveal my identity. But now I slowly did.

" Chanyeol, I know in your head have a lot of question you want to ask me. If you want the answer just ask me " she said didn't look at me. She can read my mind ? Omg I'm dead if she do.

" Can you tell Baekhyun I want to meet him tonight at hotel cafe ? " she asked me. I nodded.

They will meet. Baekhyun and Minyoung not in good term right ? But why they want to meet ? Is it something happened to them ? Haish. My mind really have a lot of question.