Chapter 31

Minyoung POV

             There started the rumor about me and Chanyeol. I don't know whether I should happy or afraid. Maybe I'm happy people know I'm someone property or maybe I'm afraid because there must have people who don't like our relationship and try to ruin it.

             You can say that I ignored him at school. But when I at home, I always talk to him. I bet he clueless why I did this. I don't know why I really want to hide our relationship.

              I remember Chanyeol have admitted that I'm his girlfriend to Shin Young. Started from that day i never felt safe. I don't know why but I felt something bad will happen.

" Yah ! " Someone shouted. I looked at her with really look.

" I called you for thousandth time but you not answer it " she replied.

" Correction. It just 3 times " Kyungsoo said and showed 3 finger. Sohyun glared at him.

" Forget it. You spacing out again " she said and looked at me seriously.

" When a girl got admitted she is someone property, she will be happy. But I don't know why I don't feel that way. What I have was a bad feeling " I confessed.

" Wait what you mean by - Omo you and Chanyeol ? Together ? " she asked and nodded simply.

" So what your status now ? His girlfriend ? His wife ? His fiancee ? " She asked again. Kyungsoo knocked her head that made her groaned in pain.

" Don't be reporter Miss Kim Sohyun " Kyungsoo said and rolled his eyes.

" Whatever Penguin Do Kyungsoo " she stick her tongue out. Here they go. Can't they just get marry ? Keep fighting like a couple. Haish.

               I went to rooftop, lefr them alone. Only this place peaceful. There unexpected things I see. Please not again. Is it true he cheating on me ? He freaking hugged Soojung.

Chanyeol POV

              Baekhyun said he want to meet me at rooftop. So I went there but suddenly someone hugged me. I tried to push her. I don't want people mistook about this.

" I really sorry about what I did to you. I really regret it. Please forgive me " this voice belong to Soojung. She crying. 

             Although I hate her, I still can't stand seeing girl cry. Haish. Without thinking twice. I hugged her back. I hope people won't seeing this especially Minyoung.

" You here Minyoung ? " what ? Minyoung ? I looked at where that voice come from. It true Minyoung here. I immediately pushed Soojung.

"Oh Baek. I'm just walking around but I saw something unexpected " she said and walked away. Damn she saw it and she misunderstood about it.

             Baekhyun looked at me confusedly. I don't have time to explain at him anything. I need to chase Minyoung and explain to her first.

              I tried to find her around. Asked her friend whether they saw her or not. But none of them said they do. Now she must think that I'm cheated on her. After that kissed problem and now this thing. I really want to rip myself apart.

Minyoung POV

               I decided to ditch school today. I don't feel like want to stay any longer especially if I have to meet that woman and that jerk. Haish really. When I gave him chance, he blow it just like it. Arghh.

" For what you stress yourself with a jerk like him " who on earth come in my life suddenly. I looked at my back.

" It none of your business, Shin Young " I said coldly.

" I already hurt you once. I don't want you to get hurt again. You don't deserve to get hurt " I don't know why he said it. I also don't know whether he said it sincere or not.

" Said the one who make me more hurt "

" I know I'm wrong, Minyoung. It hurt when you kept saying those words. Yes I'm so stupid for release it too long. I admit I start liking you. I like you, Bae Minyoung " I shocked at his sudden confession.

" I don't know whether you release what you said or it just another dare " I said and walked away but I felt someone back hugged me.

" I know you won't like me back after what I did. But please I hope you can think me as your friend. I promise I will always stay by your side " I froze. I don't know what spell I gave to him until he become like this.

" Hand off from my girl "