Chapter 25

Minyoung POV

" I'm his wife "

" He fine but he on coma " the doctor said. I froze in my place.

          Satisfied Minyoung ? You almost kill him. Now he on coma. You happy right ? I hate myself. If not because of me this won't happened. I'm such a troublemaker. I brought a bad luck to people around me.

           I entered his ward. He sleeping. I held his hand. I don't want to lose you. I'm done with people kept leaving me. You promise me, Chanyeol. You said you'll never leave me. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.

" Sshh Don't cry. He will be sad if see you like this " someone hugged me. I know it none than other. It Kyungsoo.

" It my fault. I make him like this " I said between my sob.

Baekhyun POV

              After I got news about Chanyeol got into accident. I immediately went to hospital with Sehun and Kai. I saw Kyungsoo hugged Minyoung. I know he just comfort her. I guess she must regret about this.

             I'm won't blame Minyoung in this situation. If only Soojung not start this, believe me this won't happened. They just get along yesterday and now they //sighed// I know you strong, Yeol. You need to wake up and fight for your love.

              It 8 pm already. Kyungsoo, Sehun and Kai already back to hotel. It just me and Minyoung. She didn't stopped crying since early. The last time she cried because of Yeolbyul. She won't crying for a small thing. I bet she already understand her feeling.

             I went to hospital cafe to buy food for her. She didn't eat since before. She also looked pale now. She can't stay like that for too long or she will get sick. I know Chanyeol will beat me if he found out I'm didn't take care his wife.

Minyoung POV

            Baekhyun excused himself for a while. I told him to just go back hotel but he refused it. He stubborn. No matter how hard you force him. If he said no, its mean no.

           I got out from his ward. I really can't stand seeing him laid on bed like that. Especially it because of me. I missed him already.

" Look who here. A person who make him suffer " It Soojung. I don't have strength to argue with her. I'm tired and my body so weak right now.

" Why you not saying anything ? Afraid ? You bring a bad luck. So stay away from him " she added. I just ignored her and stayed silent.

" You really a bitch. You cheat with Shin Young but act like you don't and control him. Wow you really something, Bae Minyoung " she said unexpectedly.

         I don't have anything to say. She grabbed my hand and was about to slap me, someone hold her hand. I looked at that person. It Baekhyun.

" A bitch is you Lee Soojung. You was a person who make him on coma now. If only you didn't kissed him early. They won't have misunderstood and this won't happened. So you better leave before I lose my control " Baekhyun said in warning tone. Soojung glared at me before left.

" She didn't hurt you right ? Are you okay ? " Baekhyun asked me. I just nodded.

           I entered the ward back and sat beside him. Baekhyun followed me and looked at me with worried look. I hold Chanyeol hand. I know you won't leave me right ? You'll never leave me right ?

" Minyoung-ah, you should rest. You look pale now " Baekhyun stand beside me and he touch my forehead.

" You have fever. Let's go back hotel " he said and took my hand.

" I don't want. Please just let me stay here " I begged at him. He sighed.

" Fine. I will stay here with you. But you need to sleep first. I will take care of him when you sleep " I nodded.

            I laid on couch in this room. Baekhyun putted wet towel on my forehead. I thanked him. If he not here maybe I also become one of those patients here.

//Beep,Beep,Beep//
Message from ' Soohyunnie '
Today our last day here. Our flight tomorrow on 1 pm. I will send your thing and Chanyeol at hospital later. Please take care of yourself too.

             It really fast right ? Today our last day here. But I spent my last day at hospital. I felt bad to Chanyeol. He planned everything for this trip but end up this way.

             You need to wake up, Chanyeol-ah. You can't leave me alone like this. You still need to court me. Are forget about that ? Please wake up and be safe. I need you to stay by my side.