Chapter 29

Chanyeol POV

Today we went to Minyoung's parents house. It been a long time not visit them. Me and Minyoung already comfortable with each other. Although we in relationship, she still cold sometimes but at school she still cold like always.

I looked a view at balcony. Her parents really rich. Minyoung not like other people although she just got adopted by rich people, she didn't show off.

I also want to know since when she like me ? How she like me ? Why she like me ? You know a cold girl like her really hard to melt her heart. I'm lucky can make it.

" Continue praise yourself " I looked a girl beside me who look at me cutely.

" So how my girl doing ? " I asked.

" Hey its not like I can't live without you " she said and walked away. I grabbed her and and pulled her towards me that make her bumped my chest. so I just hugged her.

" Let me go. My parents will see us " she said and tried to release herself.

" They should know their daughter in relationship " I said.

" If a person I date is Song JoongKi. Of course I will " she teased me.

" Im more handsome than him anyway " I praised myself. She acted like she going to puke. Then we laughed together.

I drove back to our house. But suddenly this girl said she hungry. Is it she really eat a lot ? She ate 3 times at her parents house early and now still want to eat ? Like wow. She really unbelievable.

I parked the car a few block away from shop where I'm going to buy food later. I told Minyoung to stay inside car. She also look tired but still can eat.

I got out from car and go to that shop. I felt like someone following me. I tried to walk faster. But that person grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere. What I know next is I feel something on my lips. It someone lips ! Oh no. I pushed that person and it.

Minyoung POV

I don't know he will took a long time to buy it. If I know I won't let him go buy it. Haish. Don't make trouble Minyoung.

Suddenly someone entered the car. It him. He looked pale. I don't know whether i should ask him whether he okay or not. So I just keep quiet.

When we arrived at home, he quickly parked the car and entered the house without saying anything. He didn't saying anything since he entered the car early. I ignored my negative thought and went to bedroom. Ah he maybe tired. He sleep early today.

I don't want to disturb him so I just entered the bathroom without making any sound. After I finished, I looked he not on bed anymore. Damn this make me more worried.

I tried to call him but he not pick up it. I message him but he didn't reply it. He made me worry again. I call Baekhyun and told him everything. Well if I told Kyungsoo, he will beat Chanyeol for leaving me without saying anything.

I stayed at living room waiting him to go home. Baekhyun said he will find him. I hope he found him. Please I hope he safe. Suddenly my phone ringing.

Message from ' Unknown '
Have fun looking at this picture ~

I opened the picture that person sent. It picture of Chanyeol kissed someone. She looked familiar. That picture have date. Wait it today date and its was took 3 hours ago ? Its mean he.

//Ding,Dong,Ding,Dong//

I left my phone and quickly opened the door. It shows Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked drunk. What the.. Haish. I told Baekhyun to put him on his bed. He did it and left.

I changed his clothes. Damn i hate this. Why im not ask Baekhyun to do this ? Haish. Now I need to take off his clothes. Omma. Help me.

After a few minutes or hours or whatever. I can't think properly now, I finished changed his clothes. I putted a wet towel on her forehead. I sat beside him and hold his hand. Without I knowing my eyes slowly close and I drive to sleep.