Chapter 8

Minyoung POV

              I ran out from the school. That girl really ruin my day. Can't she leave me alone ? Haish. I went to river nearby. Place where I used to go with my parents and that bastard. I shouted as much I want. Luckily no one here right now.

              Other thing who the heck she thing she are ? Ordered me to stay away from that tower ? Haish because of that tower everything mess.

              About Soojung's father. I know his work because we used to be a best friend before. You guys must know that I was a nerd. That's why she broke our friendship. She don't want to be friend with a nerd.

              During me and Soojung was together. She always bring me to her house. That time her dad admitted with what he doing. Well after me and Soojung broke up, she threatened me if I tell anyone about it she will mess my life. It funny now because I just told anyone the truth.

//Beep,Beep,Beep//
Calling from ' Mrs. Bae '

" Hello " I greet.

" Minyoung, where are you now ? " she asked.

" Somewhere. Why ? "

" Are you forget today you have exam ? "

" Crap. I will go now " I hang up.

             I ran as fast I can to school. Why I need to run back here ? Haish if that Soojung not ruin my mood. I don't have to lose my energy for come back here.

//Class//

" I thought you don't want to take exam " Mr. Lee said. Here another annoying old man. Can't he just shut his mouth ?

" If I'm not take it, you'll lose your ranking then " I said and go to my seat. Well I'm a top student in this school. Of course he got name if I success.

Chanyeol POV

           I really shocked when I heard Minyoung fought with Soojung. When I stepped into class the situation really tension. No one dare to talk. Also all eyes on them.

          After few moments, we all shocked see Minyoung shouted. She not only shouted but she also slapped Soojung. I don't know who should I blame. But I see in Minyoung eyes like she hurt.

          Minyoung ran out from class. I tried to chase her but the teacher already come. I remember today we have exam. Is it she not remember it ?

          I texted Mrs. Bae that Minyoung not show up yet. Also she have an exam today. Well I care about her. If not I will not text her mom.

          Before the teacher gave us the paper. The door suddenly open. All eyes on her. I smile seeing her come. She sweat a lot. She also not breathing properly. Looks like she ran to go back school.

           I kept staring at her until the teacher give me the exam paper. I remember Soojung have said early that Minyoung was anti-guy. Is it true ? From what I see, I felt like Soojung and Minyoung have something before. You really something Minyoung. Catching my interested.

Minyoung POV

             Mathematics paper really easy. I only took 20 minutes to answer it. Well I love math. That's why it easy. I putted my head on table and looked at that tower. He kept messing his hair. Looks like he have problem with his paper.

              Sometimes I admitted it he handsome. His pouted was cute. How he use cheesy words that can make my heart beating  faster. I guess I have a bit feeling towards him. But Im just not ready to love someone else.

//Beep,Beep,Beep//

" Whose phone it is ?! " Mr. Lee asked. All eyes on me. I took a deep dreath.

" Its me "

" Why you - "

" Can I answer it ? " I cut him. I went outside class and looked who called me.

Calling fromMrs. Kim '

           Why the owner of orphanage called me ? She never call me before. I kept thinking until I remember. She owner of Yeolbyul's orphanage. It must be something related with him. Yeolbyul please be save.

" Minyoung-sshi. Yeolbyul now at hospital. His disease attack him back. Please he need you right now " she said between her sob. I know she crying. Please don't