Chapter 30

Chanyeol POV

         I opened my eyes and l felt like someone hold my hand. I looked at it and I saw Minyoung sleeping while holding my hand. She must be uncomfortable sleep like that. I putted her on bed and went take shower.

         I still worried what if she find out about what happened last night. Will she leave me ? Just a small thing, we fought like world war. How about this ? She might leave me. Damn.

" Are you okay, Chanyeol-ah ? " I snapped from my thought and look at her who waving her hand in front me.

" I'm okay. Don't worry " I said.

" You staring me like there no tomorrow that's why I'm asking. If you have problem, you can share it with me " She said and smiled. Her charming smile that can make my heart beat beaten faster.

" If I do, you'll be the first one know it " I kissed her cheek. She nodded understand.

              I need Baekhyun help for this. He must know how to solve this problem. I must solve this problem before she know about this.

Minyoung POV

            I don't know whether I should ask him about it or not. I want to know the truth about that picture but haish. Is it he cheating on me ?

            Yes, when I saw that picture, I want to throw my phone on his face but I don't want to do it. I just want him to be honest towards me. I don't want more.

" Wassup girl " Sohyun greet and sat in front me and Kyungsoo sat beside me.

" What with that face, Min ? " Kyungsoo asked.

" I'm fine. Don't worry " I replied calmly.

" We know you not like yesterday. We really know you well. There must be something happened. Tell us what it is " Sohyun really know me. I  don't know should I answer them ? or not ? Damn.

" How life Bae Minyoung ? " I looked at who said it. It none than other. Who will called me full name ? Of course it Lee Soojung.

" Better than yours anyway " I replied coldly.

" I'm going to tell you that Im in relationship with Chanyeol already 2 weeks " She said and smirk.

" Who will believe you ? " I asked her without showing how upset I'm right now.

" You should look at social media " she replied.

           Sohyun looked at her social media and she gasped. She showed it to me. It same picture I got last night. I clenched my fist. It all around the school now. So she behind all of this ? It her plan right ?

" So stay away from him because in his eyes you're nothing than a doll " she said and laughed loudly.

" Shut up Lee Soojung ! " I know this voice.

" Chanyeol Oppa, you here ? I missed you so much " she said and clingy at Chanyeol arms. Chanyeol pushed her and looked at me with i-will-explain look.

" In his eyes you're nothing than a monkey " I said and smirk. Everyone shocked at my words.

" Don't you think your act show that you are the person plan everything ? You come to me and warned me to stay away from him. Also asked me to open my social media. Don't you think it too obvious ? Don't be such a dumb, Soojung" she stayed silent. Looks like she lose her words. I left the scene.

Chanyeol POV

          I thought she going to leave me. But the way she said to Soojung its like she don't mad at me. Minyoung really my savior today. This problem already gone. I hope Soojung won't disturb our relationship from now.

" Thanks for believe on me " I thanked her.

" I still mad at you " she said. I looked at her disbelief. I thought it already done. She walked towards me. She pulled my ears.

" Arrrr It hurt " I shouted in pain.

" That for lie to me. If I follow my heart, I already bury you alive " she said and crossed her hand.

" And I know you can't do it to your love " I said and hugged her.

" I can ask Kyungsoo to do it for me " she said. I pouted.

" It ugly " she hold her stomach and laughed loudly. I glared at her.

" I love you, Park Minyoung " I confessed.

" I love Song JoongKi more " she said and run away. I chase her and tickled her.

" Stop it Chanyeol. I love you Yoda " she confessed. I stopped tickling and looked at her eyes.

           I moved my face towards her. She know what I'm going to do so she close her eyes. I connected our
lips together. I don't want to lose someone precious like you. I love you, Bae Minyoung.

Unknown POV

          They can't be together. She mine. Screw that Soojung for mess everything that we already planned. I need to plan something more interesting. Let's see how long you guys will be like this.