Chapter 9

Chanyeol POV

          Is it something happened to you again Minyoung ? This my third time saw her crying. I can't stay like this. I quickly answer my question paper and excuse myself to comfort room.

Message to ' Shorty Bacon '
Please take care of thing. I need to go and it emergency

            The truth I'm not going to comfort room. I'm going to follow Minyoung. I worried about her. It must be something happened until she cried and left just like that.

            I kept following her until I see she entered hospital. It make me more curious. Why she come here ? I continue following her inside.

//hospital//

Minyoung POV

            I quickly ran towards Mrs. Kim. She told me what truthly happened. When Yeolbyul playing, he suddenly faint. Because people in orphanage panic, they just sent him to hospital.

          Yeolbyul please don't leave me. I'm not ready to lose you. My parents left me. Why you want to leave me too ? Why ?

           My tears kept flowing. I felt someone hug me. I remember this scent. It Chanyeol. Why he here ? He patted my back, trying to comfort me  Suddenly the doctor come out.

" He want to meet everyone now " the doctor said. He looked at us and smile weakly. I understand what he mean.

          We entered Yeolbyul room. He laying helpless on his bed. I can't stand seeing him like that. It hurt me a lot. I sat beside him. I wiped my tears. He can't see I'm crying right now. He can't be sad.

" Annyeong Noona, how your school ? " he asked.

" It terrible. I need you, Yeolbyul "

" Noona, you already big don't act like baby " he chuckled. I will miss his cute chuckle.

" I'm baby to you right ? " I asked him. It hard to act like nothing right now.

" You always my baby, Noona. Don't cry please. "

" I'm not crying. Don't worry " lied.

" This might be my last favor. Can you do it ? "

" Of course. What it is ? "

" Noona, did you remember when I told you that before I die I want to learn how to play piano with you " you will not die. You not.

" I do " no I don't. I want to have more time with you. This too early.

" Teach me please " he said cutely. I nodded.

             The nurse help Yeolbyul to get up from bed and putted him on my lap. Will this be my last time feel you sit on my lap ? I kissed his hair. I will miss this hair. No I will miss you, Jung Yeolbyul. I show him first what should he do. When he want to play it, He looked at me.

" Noona, Gomawo. Miahnee. Saranghae " with it he start play. Before he could press the last key, his hand fall.

" Nooooo, please don't leave me " I hugged him tightly.

" Please wake up Jung Yeolbyul. I promise I will visit you everyday. I promise. Please " I shake him. I know he will never wake up. I know.

" You promise me right ? You'll never leave me. But why you make me like this ? Why Jung Yeolbyul  ? "

Chanyeol POV

            It hurt. It really hurt seeing her like this. Maybe I don't know who him. But what I know he really meaningful in Minyoung life. The doctor took that kid away from her. I went towards her and hugged her tightly. She kept pushing, punching and hitting me to make me release her. But that will never happen. Never.

            I saw her friend come towards us. Sohyun looked me. I nodded understand and let go Minyoung to let Soohyun hugged her. Kyungsoo gave me signal to follow him. So I follow him.

" Although I hate to tell you about this but as her husband you still need to know " Kyungsoo said.

" What it is ? " I asked.

" That kid named Jung Yeolbyul. He have leukemia. His past like Minyoung that's like them close " he said without looking at me.

" Past like Minyoung ? " he looked at me and sigh.

" 3 years ago. Minyoung and her family involve into burning house. His dad found dead. Her mom save but after sent her at hospital. She also dead. That Yeolbyul also got involve 2 years ago but her family found dead at that day " he explained to me.

" There other thing I can't tell you. When times come, it will tell you slowly. Anyway please protect Minyoung. I believe in you " he said and left me.

              That's why she said she missed her parents ? That's why Yeolbyul means to her so much. But is it the reason why she become cold towards people ?

               She have to go through all this pain by herself. But still show that she fine with her coldness. What Kyungsoo mean ?

                I looked at Minyoung who still crying on Sohyun shoulder. No matter how hard you going to push me. I promise I will stay by yourside forever. I will protect you.