Chapter 6

Kyungsoo POV

            After I finished my study with Sohyun. I walkef to my house. On my way, I saw a burning house. The fireman tried to stop the fire. A kid shouting ask people to help her parents.

             I decided to ignore it. But my eyes spotted someone. She looked familiar to me. She crying. I tried to look closely to know who her. I shocked when I found out who is it.

            Why she crying ? I looked at where she look. Crap this remind her of her past. I can't let her cry like that. Haish you Minyoung.

             I grabbed her hand. She shocked but didn't do anything. Haish if someone kidnap you. I don't know what will happen to you. I brought her to park. Well only park quiet right now.

" Let it out " I hugged her tightly.

Minyoung POV

            I know this voice very well and who it belong to. I hugged him back and cried on his shoulder. I need someone to comfort me only.

" Why this happened to me ? " I said between my sob.

" Why God do this to me ? He know right I'm not that strong ? " I added.

" He test someone according to their ability. He know you strong to handle it and everytime He test you have their on mean " Kyungsoo replied.

" But why my parents ? Can't Him take anyone else "

" Cry as much you want Minyoung. I'm here " he tried to comfort me.

Kyungsoo POV

            I know you strong Minyoung. You are the strongest girl I have ever meet. You have been through many thing in your life where I don't think I can do it well like you. You hide all your pain behind your cold mask.

           Told people you strong. You don't have any problem but the truth you have a lot of problem. Problem where broke your heart and every part of you.

         You were my friend, my best friend, my sister and someone important in my life. It hurt seeing you like this. But I can't do anything except let you cry on my shoulder.

         Please Minyoung be strong. I know you can do it. Please don't hurt yourself. I'm hurting too. I can't stand seeing you like this.

Minyoung POV

        It already 4 days since that day. Today is a day where I'm officially Mrs. Park. Shit. I hate it. Well yeah today is my wedding day with that tower. I don't care even a bit about this ceremony. What I know now is my body hurt and I want to sleep.

" Congratulations Minnie " Sohyun congratulated me while hugged me.

" Anyway where Kyungsoo ? I asked her. Im not seeing him since the ceremony start.