Chapter 34

Chanyeol POV

My head felt so heavy right now. My vision a bit blur. Haish what on earth happened last night ? Where Minyoung ? Is it she back last night ?

I went downstairs and tried to call Minyoung but no one answer it. I walked to kitchen and I saq hangover soup. There have note beside it.

Yoda,
I made hangover soup. Go eat it and rest. Don't worry about Minyoung. She safe. Anyway she want to meet you. So check your previous message. Bye ~
-Your Baek XD-

Is it he took care of me yesterday ? Minyoung wants to meet me ? I looked at my phone and checked my message latest message. Oh yeah she texted me. She want to meet at cafe near school on 3pm.

Luckily I'm not wake up late today. Now only 12pm. It still early. I should take bath my body because still smell alcohol. Haish.

//Ring,Ring,Ring//
Call from ' Unknown '

" Hello ? " I greeted.

" Chanyeol. Please help me " she cried. This voice not Minyoung.

" Who are you ? " I asked her.

" It's me, Soojung. Please Chanyeol help me. I'm at Star Hotel room 134. Please. " with it she hang up.

What happened with her ? Haish. Should I go ? What if I late ? What if she really in danger ? What if .. Screw you Chanyeol. Stop with what if. I need to help her.

I took my jacket and quickly drove to Star Hotel. Luckily it not far from house. I arrived and ran to room 134. I knocked the door a few times but no one open it. So I just open the door.

I heard someone cried it must be her. I went towards her. Yes it her who crying beside bed with messing hair. I don't know what on earth happened to her. But why I have bad feeling about this ?

" Chanyeol-ah " she called me and hugged me. I froze at my spot. I don't know what to do. Should I comfort her ? She need me for now.

I sat beside her on couch. She also already stopped crying. I want to leave now. I need to meet Minyoung. She must be waiting for me.

" Can I borrow your phone ? I need to tell my mom to pick up me " she said. I gave it to her. Well she want to text her mom only. After She finished, she gave it back to me.

" I need to go " I got up and walked to door. But someone grabbed my hand and pushed me to wall. Of course it none than other.

" It still early, Oppa " she said and trapped me. I tried to push her. But she not move even a bit.

" Soojung, please stop. I really need to go " I said and pushed her hand that touch my cheek.

" For what ? Meet Minyoung ? In this room only have you and me. Why don't we have some fun ? " she asked seductively. Damn I might lose my control.

She started kissing my lips. I'm not kiss her back and I tried to avoid it. She broke the kissed and looked at me with smirk.

" Let's see how long you can resist this ? " she pushed me to bed and start take off my shirt.

We make out. I lose my control. I'm still a guy. Now I really cheated on Minyoung. Haish. She must hate me so much if she know about this.

" Chanyeol " someone called me. We broke the kiss. It shocked me when I saw who called me.

" Minyoung " Damn she saw everything.

" Sorry for disturb you. I will leave now " she said and left. I pushed Soojung and wore my clothes to chase her.

Minyoung POV

I bet the kissed picture and the hugged that rooftop really true. Now I saw with my eyes they make out. Damn it. I hate him.

" Minyoung ? " I looked at him and huggged him. He shocked but he just calm and hugged me back.

" I hate him, Shin Young. He cheated on me " I cried on his shoulder.

" That bastard really " he mumbled.

" Park Minyoung " someone called me. His voice make me more hurt.

" Just go away, Chanyeol. You hurt her " Shin Young pushed him. Chanyeol still more strong than him that he make Shin Young fell.

" Minyoung it really not what you think. You mistook about it. Please let me explain " he begged me.

" What I think ?! What I mistook ?! I saw everything with my eyes ! Damn you Chanyeol. I thought you different but you same. I hate you ! Don't you dare show your face ! Loving you is a mistake that I have make " everything I said it hurt me a lot. Why you did this to me ?

I took Shin Young's hand and left Chanyeol alone. I don't want to meet him again. I hate him. I really hate him.