Chapter 26

Minyoung POV

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Baekhyun sleeping beside Chanyeol's bed. He looked a bit uncomfortable. I went towards him and wake up him to let him sleep on couch. Although it not comfortable like bed but it enough not to make your whole body hurt too much.

I took towel and went bathroom to make it wet. I wiped Chanyeol's face. It been a long time not doing thing like this. I still remember the last time I did this when my mom enter hospital after that incident.

His face and his lips pale. Looks like I'm observed him now. He quite handsome in this situation. Haish. I shouldn't doing this in this situation. I kissed his forehead.

After few moment, Baekhyun woke up. He said he need to take our thing at hotel because Soohyun can't send it. Now I alone with him.

" Chanyeol-ah. You heard me right ? You remind me of my mom. After that incident, my mom was sent to hospital and she coma like you. But after few days she left me. I know you won't do the same thing right ? " I said. Without I'm notice, my tears already made my cheek wet.

" When I warn you before. I thought you will be afraid but it turn opposite than I thought. You court me without my knowledge. My heartbeat really beaten faster when you mark that I'm yours "

" Did you know the moment you kissed me ? it still on my mind. I don't know how to say it but I felt safe whenever I'm with you. When you hugged me, I felt like this world stop for a moment " I hold his hand tightly.

" When we in jungle, I really want to kill that women for kept clingy at you. I admit it I'm jealous especially when I found out she kissed you. She make me want to bury her alive " I chuckled bitterly.

" Unnie told me that you are the person who planned this trip and it because of me. I really touched. She also said I like you but im just confused about it. Yeah I do "

" Did you remember when you said my coldness will melt with your love ? I bet it really happened. I'm sorry for kept pushing you away. I always make you hurt "

" Please you need to wake up. I need you Chanyeol-ah. I missed your presence. I like you. No I love you. I do. You heard me right ? I love you, Park Chanyeol. So please wake up " I looked down. He can't see me crying like this.

If I'm didn't push you that day. You won't laid on bed right now. I let my tears, wet my cheek. I just confessed the truth.

" I love you too " I froze. This voice. I looked at him and he smiled at me.

" I love you too, Mrs. Park Minyoung " he repeated. I quickly hugged him.

" I miss you " I confessed. He patted my head.

" I miss you too. Please don't cry " he wiped my tears. He move a bit and make space beside him.

" Lay beside me " he patted space beside him. I climbed the bed and laid beside him. Our position like cuddling. He kissed my forehead.

" Answer me honestly. Are you have fever right now ? " he asked me. I nodded.

" Haish. I just leave for a while and you not take care of yourself. Your eyes also like panda. Your lips pale and your stomach growling " he said directly. I'm being nice to him and he did this to me. I was about to get up but he pulled me back to him.

" I'm sorry, jagi. You still beautiful in my eyes anyway " he apologize and pouted.

" Whatever " I rolled my eyes.

" I don't know you jealous im with Soojung " he said.

" Did you heard everything ? And Yah ! I still have feeling. You said like I don't have feeling " I said.

" I heard everything. Aniyo. You look cute when you jealous, mad, blush and other " he kissed my cheek.

" Can I do this ? I hold myself for a long time " before I could replied, his lips already in mine.

I kissed him back. We keep kissed until I heard people entered this room. I looked at them. Ah it really embarrassing. They see it. I covered my face with Chanyeol hand and he just chuckled.

" Its you guys together ? "