Chapter 18

Minyoung POV

" Oppa, can we rest for a while ? " Soojung whined while clingy Chanyeol's arms. She looked like a monkey here.

          Our trekking already started. We have mission that we need to get out from here safely. How can I focus if that woman don't know when to shut her mouth. I will stapler her mouth if she being all 'fab' again.

          Chanyeol let Soojung clingy him since he tired after told her not to clingy him. Baekhyun quiet today. Shin Young kept finding chance to talk to me. What ? I hate him. Why I let him talk to me ?

" Oppa, my leg hurt " She whined again. Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

" Oppa " She called him. My patient really reach the limit now.

" Can you freaking shut your mouth ?! I swear if you say anything you will die here ! " I shouted. They shocked with my sudden action.

             Finally she quiet. She really annoying. Although she used to be my best friend. It not mean I have to be nice towards her. She bullied me before. What can I do ? I already hate her.

              We rest for a moment. I tried to figure out where we have to go. But my head really can't think straight after looked at Chanyeol and Soojung. That women made me want to burn her alive. Wait I sound like im jealous now. Haish I'm not.

" For you " I looked at person who give me drink bottle. It him. Shin Young.

" You know acting nice now can't change what you did to me before " I said and left him.

              We continue our trekking. I just walked and ignored them. Our group full with that woman voice. Did you know how annoying she were ? She really like a monkey. I felt like our mission now was send her back to her house in this jungle. Suddenly, I fell and my knee bleeding.

" Are you okay ? " Chanyeol asked.

Chanyeol POV

               This girl really don't know when to stop. When Minyoung suddenly shouted, all of us shocked. wow. At least this girl shut up for a while. Baekhyun not talk a lot. If he want to talk to whom ? He only have me. If he talk to Minyoung, she will ignore him. So that's why he quiet. Suddenly, Minyoung fell and her knee bleeding. I quickly ran to her.

" Are you okay ? " I asked her.

" I'm fine. Don't worry " she said and tried to stand up. I stopped her. I took small tower inside my bag and covered her wound.

" It will stop the wound from bleeding more " I said and smile at her. I helped her stand up.

" Thank you " she thanked me.

               I look at Baekhyun. He just smile at me. Shin Young ? He looked mad at me. I bet he want to help her first. But no. It my duty as her husband. So good luck. Soojung ? She glared at Minyoung for the whole time.

Minyoung POV

             We kept walking until the day change to night. Haish looks like we already lost now. I can't give up yet. Screw this wound. If not because I fell early. This won't happened.

" This all your fault, Bae Minyoung ! " Soojung blamed on me. She don't have to shout anyway.

" No ! It your fault ! If you not talk a lot of thing this won't happen ! She need time to focus ! How can she focus if you kept complaining ?! " Baekhyun defined me. Wow. I don't know he will said that.

" Why all of you kind to her ?! What she do to you ?! " Soojung asked.

" She more better than you, Soojung " Shin Young said calmly. What on earth happening right now ?!

" You also same as me Shin YoungYou dumped her before ! " now they fighting. Ergh.

" Can you guys shut your mouth ?! We all tired. But I'm more tired seeing you guys fighting ! We want to find way to get out from this freaking jungle and now you guys fight ! How can we get out from here ?! " I shouted. This my second time shouted today. Can't they leave me in peace ?

           We decided to stay here. It dangerous if we continue. I just sat under a tree. My leg need some rest. It hurt walked all day with wound that not be treat. I see Chanyeol walked towards me. He put jacket around me. He take out first aid from his bag and treated my wound.

" It done. I want to do it early. But you looked busy push yourself " he said and rubbed his neck.

" Thank you " I thanked him. He sat beside me. He patted his shoulder. I don't understand what he mean. Then he push my head slowly to his shoulder.

" Are you trying to make me fall for you ? " I asked. He just chuckled.

" It good if you do. But I still want to court you " he replied. Without I notice my lips formed a smile.

Soojung POV

             What their relationship ? Why Minyoung take everything from me ? What she really want truthly ? I hate her. She really a haish. I don't care about her. But Chanyeol will be mine. She can't take him away.

" Let's work together " I looked at person beside me.

" What you mean, Shin Young ? "

" You take Chanyeol. I take Minyoung. That what we want " he smirked. It nice idea.

" Call "