Chapter 7

Chanyeol POV

//Kring,Kring,Kring//

Morning world. I looked at person beside me. She really cute when she sleeping. Oh no she moving. Please don't wake up. She will know I stared at her. Please Noooo.

Phew she not wake up. I almost got heart attack because of it. I got off from bed and went take shower. Today will be a long day.

Finished shower. Yay. I looked at her who still sleep on bed. Luckily now still 6.30 am. She have 30 minutes more to sleep because on 7 am we need to go school or we will get detention.

I went downstairs. Should I make breakfast ? Well breakfast important for us to do our daily routine. So I will just cook fried rice. I'm professional about this. Hihi. I'm being overconfident again.

After few minutes, my fried rice cooked. Now 6.45 am. Should I wake up her ? Cha, I will just prepare the food first.

When I was about to leave kitchen to wake her up. She already went downstairs. Lucky me. She looked beautiful with school uniform. Looks like I'm madly in love with her. Wow.

" What are you looking at ? " she asked coldly. Nice greet girl.

" Can't I look at my wife ? " I asked back and grinned.

" You really annoying " she mumbled. Haha how cute.

" I make breakfast for us. Let's eat "

" No "

" Did you know I wake up early only for this ? " I pouted. It's a lie anyway. Well I always woke up early since it become my habit.

" It's not like I told you to do that " she really good at finding excuse.

" But I did this for you " she groaned.

" It only I don't want to waste the food " She said and sat in front me. I gave her a plate of fried rice. Before she eat, she looked at me.

" You not put poison inside this right ? " She asked. I chuckled at her question She really cute.

" If I put poison, how can I be father of our child. Also if I do maybe poison to make you fall for me " I winked at her. She rolled her eyes only. Strike from me. I'm getting more exticed to court her.

Minyoung POV

Guy who know how to cook used to be my ideal type. Well the truth I don't know how to cook. But all of it before I dated that a bastard.