Chapter 9 (which I tried to upload a billion times but wasn't able to)

It's so hard to upload stuff on wattpad now -____-

Friday after school - Abbie.

For the first time ever, I had decided that I don’t want the bell to ring. I don’t want school to end, and I especially don’t want to see with the big hulking bodyguard that clearly was meant for me.

What’s going on?

My parents are here. Yes, fans of the Andrews, please, stay calm, and or keep classy. They were scheduled to go at the end of the month which was only about a week away, but since they had a thing at the town over, they decided, an hour and a half drive to see their daughter wouldn’t be such a bad thing.

I love my parents to death, everyone who actually knows me and is totally against magazines knows that, but really, I wasn’t looking forward to cameras, paparazzi, the gossiping, the whole extravagant eating with bodyguards, Mirchoff people gaping at my parents secretly gossiping about how did the kid ended up so unlike them?

I sighed and hoped that Performing class would last longer than necessary. Yes, right now I’m in Performing Class, which was basically you standing up on stage while the lecturer or the instructor “Violet” yells at you, and then patiently sighed at your false moves or falsetto notes, or false words and or expression.

Violet’s really talented and gorgeous, and believe me when I say she should be in a Broadway stage instead of lecturing Mirchoff’s brat about performing. “Rachel” She squealed. “That song was brilliant, honestly” Rachel grinned, but only to have that grin wiped off a second later. “But you ruined it, your voice was loud, but that’s it, it was loud, you can’t feel the emotion, you obviously didn’t take the time to try and relate to it, and what’s with you and moving your arms around when you sing?”

“My head hurts whenever she yells” Evan whispered from next to me. Yes, don’t get too shocked, I assume you remember the conversation, the whole “I want to be your friend in public”, I’m pretty sure you all still remembered that, it’s been happening for a while now.

“Then how can you stand me? I yell a lot” I whispered back.

“Well, you’re special” He winked.

“Because I kiss you a lot, that’s why” I rolled my eyes. “Bet if Violet let you kiss her she would be “special” too, then you wouldn’t mind her yelling”

“Is that jealousy I hear?” He grinned his boyish grin and I couldn’t help but let out a small smile.

“I’m not the jealous type, Evan” I shook my head. “I was just stating the facts, and I’m correct, aren’t I?”

“Probably not” He smiled and looked to the front. “You’re not special just because we make out every chance we get”

I looked at him questioningly and was about to ask him to explain but Zack plopping down on the empty seat next to me made me stop. “Hey guys, wanna go get something to eat after this?”

“Definitely, anyone else coming?” Evan asked.

“Jolina wanted to come with, and then Marie tagged herself along and of course Gavin will come with and-”

“Everyone just ended up coming because of course, being friends to you guys mean “to-never-be-separated-and-so-let’s-do-everything-together” I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

“It’s really not a big deal, Abbie, and besides, you might make new friends, we’re all friendly and nice” Doubt that.

“And no, I’m going out, see that big hulking guy standing by the door over there” I pointed towards the exit where the dude was standing. “I’m going with him to go meet up with my parents”