This means nothing, right?

Abigail Demi Andrews.

There are some days like today, where I wake up feeling like maybe today's the day I would actually try to fix my ways and not get in trouble but who was I kidding? As soon as I got out of bed and faced that all perfect bitch, Miss Jolina West, that whole "I'm gonna be good today" feeling got washed away.

Now, there's a lot of reasons why I didn't like anything in this world, or in this case this boarding school, and one of them is Jolina and even though she's not on number one, she's probably somewhere around number 3 or 4 and that's bad enough.

As soon as she saw me awake, her eyes were widened and she quickly grabbed her fluffy pink towels and ran as fast as her miles long legs could carry her to the bathroom.

Like care about who gets to use the bathroom first. Thought after living with me for a year now she'll figure that out but obviously she still had the crazy idea that I want to shower before her and get to school earlier than her.

Right.

Maybe when cows can lay eggs.

Yeah

Mirchoff's Academy for the Young and Talented was the boarding school for geniuses and musical prodigies all over America and well I guess since some of the people here were British, all over England. Not to mention the boarding school for almost all of the rich kids who spent most of their childhoods being raised into the perfect child while going on some cruise or some rich people stuff.

To why I was here? Mommy and Daddy will be the answer to that question. I wasn't here because I was an amazing musician (I can sing and play music but when compared to all of the future Adele or John Mayer here, I sucked at singing) or because I was some genius who had the IQ to rival Einstein, again, mommy and daddy were the answer to my misery.

I was always the innocent goody two shoes that adults always aww-ed at, that was before I was actually exposed to the outside world. See, my parents were this big time actor and actress, does big movies all the time, kind of like Angelina and Brad.

Most of my childhood was spent inside my house, with my parents, or inside their trailers or in the limo or in the private jet... Reason why? They were scared of exposing me to the "danger" of the outside world, which was the paparazzis and the crazy stalkers who believed that if they kidnapped me and raised me my dad would somehow end up loving the kidnapper, or my mom would...it's a crazy world out there.

And so I was home schooled all until the 9th grade, that's when I matured enough that they've decided to put me in a public high school, said that it wasn't fair for them to keep me from experiencing normal stuff, so...hello Public high school.

I guess my bad crazy girl look all started sometime during my freshmen year, when I was still in my normal crazy public high school, crazy but normal. I was exposed to the normal world and I saw how not so innocent things are, I learned about adrenaline rush, I learned about dating and guys, I couldn't and won't forget about the guys.

My parents were upset big time when they heard about how much trouble I've gotten into, how many guys I had brought home or how many times I had slept over at someone's and turns out it wasn't some girl with cute little dresses' place instead it was some sophomores or juniors (one time a senior) who was willing to teach innocent little Abbie about life.

And then sometime during the end of my Sophomore year, my parents had walked in on me when I was with my current fling...and they weren't happy, they finally had it. Mom was actually crying about the fact that I was only 15 years old and I was already having sex.