Birthday Girl

Jade's P.O.V

I was sleeping heavily when i hear a scream, then i realise my friends where in my room shouting a "happy birthday" since it was my birthday. "Wake up lazy pants" my friend alex told me. "We are taking you shopping" Sally said. I woke up instantly cause i love shopping. All my friends say im a shopaholic and they are right. I took a quick cold shower and i dryed myself and went to my drawer to see what i was going to wear. I got out a black bra and panties and a white tank top and a highwasted shorts and some vans. I put my hair in a pony tail, did a little bit of makeup and i was ready to go. We went out, got in alex's car and we drove to the mall. We bought alot of stuff. I bought some black converse, a black laced short dress, a tie dye shorts, 4 neon tank tops, makeup, some sunglases and a very cute short red dress for tonight. Ooh yeah my friends are taking me clubbing tonight in club 9. Its the best club in town.

Later that night

It was about 7pm when my friend's came to my house all dressed up for tongiht. My friend Sally was wearing a hot pink short curved dress with some silver high heels and silver hand bag. She wore her dirty blond hair down. My other friend Carly was wearing a blue short dress with some black heels and a cute black bag. She wore her brunette hair down as well. Alex wore a purple strapless dress with some white heels and a white bag. She wore her black hair in a cute bun. And then there was me, I was wearing a cute red short strapless dress with some black high heels and a black bag. I wore my red hair down. I had put some simple makeup on and a some accesories. 

Sally's P.O.V 

Its going to be a perfect night! I said. "Is Mario coming ?" told me jade.  " Yes and i cant wait to see him cause it has been a while since we last met." I said. Yep i had a wonderfull handsome boyfriend. We have been together for almost 5 months. "Hey tonight we have to find us some dates" said carly. "Yes we need to!" Said alex. "Hey jade if you find a date tongiht you will get free drinks!" I said to jade. "Oh yeah that would be great! Since i love alcohol especially the aftershocks!" said jade. Ooh yeah her fav drinks where always the aftershocks! I mean they are okey but i dont realy like them but everyone has different opinons right?!

Alex's P.O.V

"Okay lets get going! I cant wait for tonight!" I said. "Yeahh lets go tonight is going to be amazing!" Jade said. "No tonight is going to be a magical night" said Carly laughing. We all agreed with her and we left the house to go to Club 9.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so this is my first book that im writing so please no hate. If you like it please vote and comment. I will try to upload really often and hope nothing will get in my way :')

Francesca x3 XX