"What were you thinking?" Addie asked, slighlty scooting away from the tower of Harry, Zayn and myself.

"Laser tag!" Liam exclaimed jumping on Zayn. That did it. They all toppled off the couch and onto the floor in an unpleasant manner, excluding me of course, as I sat on the couch unmoved and untouched.

"Suckers," I commented, looking down at the three tangled on the floor.

"Alright, we're going to get changed then," Addie stated, dragginh me up the stairs.

"Im going home to change and I'll be back!" Luke shouted up the stairs earning a couple shouts from Addie and I giving him the okay.

I quickly changed into my sea green sweatshirt with 'Game Over' printed on it and black shorts with a pair of red converse.

Addie wore a red and black plaid shirt with vintage high waisted shorts and white converse. Her straight blond hair was tied up in a cute high ponytail while mine was in a messy braid to the side.

Luke met us outside the house ten minutes later dresses in a white tee with a maroon patterned pocket, maroon cargos and a pair of Sperries. His blond hair was sprawled across his head in a messy manner.

"We'll follow you," Liam grinned, leaning out their window. We followed their black car down to the laser tag place, jumping out of the car as soon as I parked.

Unfortunately, Ayden couldn't come since he was visiting his family. We split into teams of four; Louis and I immediately teaming up stating how we would definitely win if we were partnered. We set our competitiveness towards each other to the side. As much as we hated to admit it, we were a stellar team. I would love to do pranks with him if I'm quite honest.

Addie and Luke joined our team leaving Zayn, Harry, Liam and Niall as our enemy.

"Prepare to go down, mates!" I announced in a pathetic british accent.

"That was horrendous. If you want to be on this team, you'll never do that again," Louis bargained with me.

"Deal," I nodded my head, smiling slightly.

The game begun. The boys mananged to get a room to ourselves allowing us to do whatever we pleased. Which meant running, rolling and shouting. Back in Florida, you had to walk in a calm fashion and resist the urge to stop, drop and roll; They obviously didnt understand the thrill of the game.

The lights dimmed down and a robotic voice began the countdown till the beginning of the game.

Once the voice said go, Louis began to do motions with his hands: flicking his wrist, pointing with two fingers tightly pressed together.

"Jesus, just say it. Were not some damn double-o 7 shit," Addie exasperated, rolling her eyes.

"I was just doing signals to get into the game, but since you have a problem with it, I hope you die first." Louis retaliated.

"Wow, what a great team," Luke commented fron behind me.

"Whatever, lets go shoot some caca faces." I grinned, staying low and jogging to the side of a black wall. I pressed my back against it and felt Luke do the same next to me.

Addie and Louis soon followed in suite.

"Alright, we kill them silently and as a group. Always keep an eye behind us," Luke ordered us, raising the gun to his chest. Louis and I saluted him while Addie was looking between us completely lost and utterly confused.

"Oh," She realized, saluting. I slapped my hand to my face and shook my head lightly.

We quickly crouched down and jogged to another wall. We stayed silent, listening to everything. Finally, we heard some commotion to our left. With a sly grin from Louis and a smirk from myself, we slowly crept towards the source of the sound.