RAN#2

Hyeeeeeeee she's got a sequel to Zero Entertainment if you were wondering! So proud of my daughter! Haha

Rey had noticed there was something off about Han lately. The bags under his eyes seemed darker and he always seemed to fall asleep in the most inappropriate places. He especially worried when he caught him late one night feverishly scribbling on a notebook and then ripping the paper to shreds.

Rey wanted to confront him. To know what was stressing him out so much.

It was a quiet day at the dorm. Some members had schedules and others were sitting lazily on the couch watching movies.

Rey stood noticing Han wasn't in the room with them. He was one of the few that didn't have schedules today. He checked the bathroom first and then went straight to his room.

He heard Han's voice before he twisted the handle.

"Uno. Dos. Tres. Cu-cu-cuaro. Cuarto."

Rey heard the sound of something hit the wall and he opened the door. His curiosity finally at its peak.

"What are you doing?"

"Rey?"

Han shoved whatever was on the desk inside of a bag and stood. Rey's eye drifted to the workbook that had been thrown at the wall earlier. Han followed his gaze and scrambled to get the book. He held it behind his back and looked up at Rey.

"What was that?"

"N-nothing." Han stuttered. "Hey was that Chan calling for you?" He asked trying to distract Rey.

He didn't buy and of what Han was saying.

Rey shut the door behind him and stepped closer to the boy who was desperate to stay away. The closer Rey got the farther the other stepped away. And eventually Han's back was to a wall. Before he could get caught he ducked under Rey's legs throwing him slightly off balance.

Rey chased him around the room until he managed to pin Han to the floor. His legs straddled his waist and he sat down so the skinny kid couldn't slip away.

Rey easily pried the book from underneath him. Sure enough it was a small Spanish book. Han's sloppy handwriting was all over it.

"Why didn't you tell me you were learning Spanish? I could have helped you."

Rey climbed off of Han and helped him to his feet

Han paced the room biting his lower lip. He didn't want to say anything. He just wanted the situation to go away.

"Explain."

"I wanted to surprise you! I figured you would be so proud of me... And..."

"And what?"

"Forget it."

"Han!"

Rey walked over to the tired stressed boy and held each arm firmly in his hands. He looked into his eyes. He was serious.

"Tell me."

"I wanted your mom to like me!"

Rey's eyes widened. He was shocked to hear this.

"I figured," a blush appeared on Han's pale cheeks, "if I ever got the chance to meet her... She'd like me better... If I could speak her language."

"You would have done that for my mom?"

"Not just for her... For you." Han had been looking down the whole time but only looked up to see his reaction.

"If I love you... I think she would too... Regardless if you spoke her native language or not..."

"You think so?"

"Yes."

"Wait!" Han said pulling back. "Did you say you loved me?"

Rey smirked and gripped the back of Han's neck pulling him close, "yeah.. I did. What are you gonna do about it?"

Before there could be a response Rey pressed his lips to the other boy. Han got even redder than before but eventually relaxed into the kiss. Rey pulled back stroking a sensitive spot just behind Han's ear.

"And it's cuatro not cuarto."

_________________________

Rey is Hispanic if you were wondering. RAN is OTP if you were also wondering that
Rina💜