Suga: Some Suga For The Uptight

The doorbell rang ten times. No one answered. Suga hoped that they would go away until they continued ringing. He hauled himself from the bed throwing the covers off his body in the process. Lucky for the person at the door that he decided to wear his sweat pants to bed. His hair was a mess. Different strands were sticking up in every direction possible. And his bare torso had red marks on it from the blanket. He was so tired he could barely open his eyes and because of that he kept bumping into things. Like the wall and the couch. The infernal bell continued to ring. He threw the door open without checking who it was.

"What the hell do you want?" He shouted before he realized who was in front of him.

"Yoongi?" Only one girl called him that name and that was Soo Min. She stood there in her usual stance. Hands folded in front of her and standing straight as a pencil. She wore a flowy teal dress that went to mid-thigh. She looked so out of place in the crummy broken down neighborhood she found herself in that day.

Before another word could be spoken he grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside. He scanned the area before slamming the door shut and locking it.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"We still have a ton of work to do on the presentation. We can't just wait and do it last minute!"

"That doesn't mean you can march your way down to this neighborhood. I told you we can meet at your house or at the library. And how did you find out where I live?"

"The library is closed today and my house is full. Family is visiting and my fathers' business associates are holding a meeting for the majority of the day. Also you give up your location when you post statuses on Facebook." He wrapped his free hand around her waist and rested his head in the crook of her neck shaking it slightly. She stood even straighter than normal if that were even possible. She could barely tolerate this sort of affection from the people she cared about and for a hoodlum who she barely knew it was absolutely mortifying.

"You're an idiot." He mumbled against her skin.

"And why is that?" He pulled away from her to her relief and looked her dead in the eye.

"Do you know how many women get mugged and/or raped on any given month here?"

"Its'," She stared at him eyes wide, "It's that bad here?" He nodded his head. "Oh my god. Oh my god. What was I thinking! How am I going to get home? I-I-I..."

"You scared now?"

"Obviously!" He laughed at her panicked expression.

"Don't worry I'll take you home. Did you drive here?"

"No I took the bus."

"Great..." He let go of her completely now. He pushed past her and headed towards the bedroom.

"What are you doing? Where are you going?" He ignored her and continued walking. Uneasy about being alone she followed him.

His bare feet dragged against the carpet and he found his room. He smiled at his warm bed as it came into view. It beckoned for him to return to its comforting sheets. He picked up the comforter off the floor and put it on the bed and climbed in. He looked up to see Soo Min right in front of him. Staring down as his already half asleep form.

"What exactly are you doing?"

"It's still way too early to be awake."

"But-"

"Without my sleep I will be useless to you."

"What should I do?"

"Watch tv. Sit and be quiet. I don't really care as long as you don't go near the door or windows." She looked unsure at him. But his eyes were already closed.