BAP: Yongguk

I felt a tingling sensation on my for head. I open my eyes, my vision still a bit blurry, I could see Yongguk staring down at me. The light from the window outlined his body and and made his hair shine.

"Good morning." He smiled.

"Morning."

He adjusted himself and took a lock of my hair that was tucked into my t-shirt. He lazily watched his fingers comb through my long brown hair. Both of us savored this moment.

"Do you want me to make you some breakfast?" he asked resting his head on my chest. His deep rough voice caused deep vibrations from his body and it made goosebumps rise in my skin

"That would be nice." I pulled his chin so he'd face me.

"Pancakes and bacon?"

"Yes please."

He rolled on top of me and and took his sweet time leaning in for a kiss. He left a light peck that I wished would have been deeper. His lips lingered on mine as he said "I love you with all of my heart."

I smiled and with my eyes still shut said, "I know and I love you to."

He rolled out of bed and fixed his sweat pants before he walked out of the room. I lie there staring at his suite cases in the corner. Today he would be leaving early for a concert in Thailand. He was always the last one there and he didn't want to take any chances this time. I was going to miss him so much.

"Alyssa your pancakes are done!" he yelled interrupting my thoughts. I got up and walked to our kitchen.

"Mmmmm. It smells great." He pulled me into a hug and wrapped his muscular arms around me.

"I knew you'd like it." He beamed down at me rubbing my back. He plopped down onto a chair and pulled me over to sit on his lap.

"Aren't you gonna eat." I said turning to him

"Nah I'm gonna eat on the plane." I took a deep breath another reminder he was leaving. Couldn't he just eat with me? But of course I wouldn't say anything about it.

When I finished my breakfast we went to the living room and sat watching episodes of Weekly Idol we needed the catch up on. Several hours went by.

Yongguk sighed deeply "Its time for me to go." I swallowed hard I wasn't ready for him to go yet.

"Oh..." I sighed dejectedly "I'll get your bags and you get dressed.".

"Okay." I took his bags and waited for him by the front door. He walked out all ready. "Walk me to my car?" He asked.

"I would love to." We set his things in the trunk and I walked over the the drivers side.

"Don't be sad." I sighed how could I not be sad "I'm only going for two weeks not like I'll be gone forever." he laced his fingers through mine. It sure felt like forever. "You always do this." He was getting annoyed. "When ever I have to leave you get all depressed like you'll never see me again."

"You never know what could happen. And that two weeks always turns into three." His face softened as I said this. "And sometimes your gone for months at a time, and there's always and issue with time zones."

"I know but this time I swear I'm coming home on time if I can I'll come home early." He placed his forehead on mine.

"Okay." I smiled. He kissed me one last time, as passionately as I wished for this morning, before he got into his car. I stood in the cold and watched him pull out of the drive way. "I love you." I said as his car started to disappear in the distance.

Now I had to go to work for a few hours and then I would be able to come back home and be all lonely.
When I got out of work the sun was setting. I got home and threw my keys and purse on the counter and plopped onto the couch and flipped the TV onto some gossip show. They talked about new comebacks for different groups and dating scandals. Things of that nature when one of the host's stopped her face immediately fell. This should be interesting.

"I've just gotten some terrible news." she paused "Today at eleven o'clock a plane took off from Soul," a knot grew in my stomach,
"The plane crashed not to long after take off. Bang Yongguk of B.A.P. was on this plane." That wasn't true it was a lie! It had to be. I reached for my phone and began dialing his number. Tears were welling in my eyes. No answer; it just went strait to voice mail. No this can't be happening! I was shaking violently as I quickly dialed his number again. Then the door bell rang. I dropped my phone and ran for the door. I hoped to god that that was him. But instead when I opened the door I saw five boys instead of six.

Jongup was the only one that could look me in the eyes. His eyes were sad and blood-shot. No! "I'm sorry." He whispered lip quivering.

"No No No!" I yelled. IT WAS A LIE ITS NOT TRUE! I couldn't breath a lump grew in my throat and I felt like throwing up. I was getting weak in the knees and Jongup caught me before I hit the floor. I couldn't breath I couldn't do anything. "It's not true it's not true." I shook my head and cried into Jongup's chest.

They all walked me to the couch and sat me down. The woman on the TV was still talking about it. Why wouldn't she shut up. How
could she tell lies like that. 'Our thoughts are with his family and friend's.' my ass! Himchan shut the TV off unable to take it any longer. We all sat there in painful silence.

It finally sunk into my head. He was... gone. I couldn't bring myself to even think of the proper word. The tears just silently rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't speak i wouldn't. In those hours I was with the boys all I could do was think. I thought about our last moments. I thought about our first encounter when he spilled grape juice on my white dress and tried to clean it with a bandana. It was so easy to fall in love with his blush and his beautiful gummy smile. I thought of taking my own life so we could be together but I know Yongguk wouldn't like that. What he thought mattered so much. Especially now.

We sat for hours. My head hurt from my tears. I took a shaky deep breath. My eyes began to slowly shut. I drifted off into a painful sleep.

When I woke up I was on a plane. I saw Yongguk he was walking over to me. He looked upset. He sat next to me not even acknowlaging my existance. I tryed talking to him "Hey Yongguk?" I asked."Yongguk its me Alyssa." it was like I wasn't even there. I began to have a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach the feeling of falling. I looked around at the faces of other passangers. All terrified. I gripped Yongguk's hand afraid to look at him. He was frozen and unsure what to do. He ripped his hand away from mine. He looked desperate as he tryed to turn his phone back on. Its like he knew what was going to happen. and then everything went pitch black.

I woke up instantly when I heard the banging sound of the door against the wall. I whipped my head around to see who it was.No. Was this a dream or was I losing my mind. It was nether because the boys saw it too.

It was Yongguk he was standing in the door way his eyes puffy and he just looked a mess. I jumped over the couch to embrace him.
It was really him!

"How?" I asked.

"I was in a traffic jam and then I had to go to the bathroom and I missed my flight so I waited for the next one then I heard I died and I had to come find you I had to tell you I was okay and then there was a traffic jam when I headed back and." He finally took a breath and started breaking down tears not stopping this made me cry as well. "I love you. I love you with all of my heart!" He pulled me into his body. He had a death grip on me and held even tighter. "I had to tell you." he whispered into my ear.

"I know. I love you with all of my heart too!" I couldn't believe it was actually him.

____________________
I wrote this three years ago. Anyways... Hi. Haha Dibidibidis my name is Minho.  -_- my bad.

Rina💜