Seventeen: S.Coups

Okay so I'm like so close to finishing the requests from ParkKristyn and exodust_tao sorry for the wait but they will be coming soon! I promise. But in the mean time here is a thing I made for my self a while ago :)
_____________________

All the boys but Jihoon had gone to bed waiting for Seungcheol to arrive home after his night out. Being the leader, having back to back rehearsals, and taming down scandals had made his stress levels rise. He told us all he needed were a few hours by himself and he'd be fine. I tended to worry about him too much and made the decision to wait for him. Jihoon just didn't want me to be alone. So to pass the time we watched old episodes of Weekly Idol. They were funny and that way he also could try to anticipate what it'd be like when the group went on in a few weeks.

My Korean was almost flawless but some words tended to escape my mind or I'd forget. I looked over to Jihoon to explain something to me. His head hung and small snores escaped him. I smiled at the adorable sight. I stood and pushed him into my spot so that he was now lying down. I knew at this point he wouldn't be able to get up even if he tried.

I turned off the tv and walked to the kitchen where my phone was charging on the counter. As soon as I picked it up the phone rang and Seungcheol's face lit up the screen. I accepted the call and pressed the cold device to my ear.

"I need youuuu. Don't tell theeem. Justpleasepickmeup." he spoke slowly yet still his words ran together.

"Okay just tell me where you are."

He gave me the address and I raced over to the bar he was hiding out at. As soon as I walked in the thick smell of alcohol and stale cigarette smoke shot up my nostrils. This despicable place had thrived for years and so had its putrid smells. Men were passed out with heads against the table and half a beer in their hands. Intoxicated women with short tight skirts grinded on sober ass holes looking to get lucky. Finally after searching through the waisted crowd I found him taking shots in a secluded corner.

"Rina!" He cried out.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked him leaning against the booth.

"No! You need to drink with me." he filled a shot glass with Soju and patted the seat beside him.

I shook my head no and held out my hand for him to take. "I need to drive so I can't."

"Finnnee! Party pooper." He mumbled.

He nearly fell to the ground and he removed himself from the booth. I draped his arm over my shoulder and walked him out. Our feet hit the pavement and fresh night air greeted us. And before we could take another step the rain came pouring down. I'd parked far away because the bar was full. I wasn't sure if staying in that place was the best for him so I forged the way to the the distant car. We were both dripping by the time we made it to our destination. I threw him inside and shut the door before taking my place in the drivers seat.

"It w-won't buckle!" He said slamming the seat buckle into everything that it wasn't supposed to.

"Stop." I took it from him and slowly pulled it across his chest and buckled him in. "There. Now stay still."

He did as I said and the ride home was smooth sailing. If it were possible the rain started beating down harder by the time we made it to the dorm. I pulled him out of the car and we ran to the door.

It was a struggle to get him in quietly but we managed. He swerved as I led him to the bathroom to shower. I tip toes into his room and retrieved his clothes and waited for the water to stop before knocking.