Block B: Taeil

She walked her long lonely rout to her next class. Her footsteps echoed across the dead campus. Large smooth hands griped her own. She was turned and pulled into a tight embrace. At the end of the hug her thick rimmed purple glasses were swiped off her face and settled upon an oddly adorable man's face.

"Look I'm you!" He taunted playfully.

She ruffled up his thick, black, wavy hair and with a deep, fake, frown he once again parted his hair down the middle. He handed her back the glasses. After they had been properly setback on her face he took the moment to place a warm kiss on the tip of her frozen nose. She smiled at his actions. She took in the sweet scent of chocolate on his breath. And slowly came in the smell of his cologne. Somehow that smelled faintly like chocolate as well.

As they walked in a comfortable silence, he pulled something from his coat pocket. He unwrapped the bright pink lollipop and popped it into his mouth. A deep satisfied groan bellowed from his throat as he savored the flavor. He caught her staring. For a brief moment her eyes showed the longing she had for the sweet. When he asked if she would like some she kindly rejected. A playful smirk found its way on his face. He pushed the sticky, sugary, candy against her lips. She scowled at him and after he took it away she licked up what the candy left.

The sweet flavor of strawberry danced across her tongue and a delighted smile was produced. Her cheeks grew chubbier as the corners of her mouth lifted higher. The smile pushed her glasses up even farther on her face. He waved the tiny lollipop inches from her and she gladly accepted the sweet. The man happily replaced the pink lollipop with a bigger blue one. He laced his fingers through hers and they continued to walk. Giggling all the way to class with a new found energy.

____________________

I said I was putting this on hold but you know what I don't really get requests so I'll take this one off hold. I also like the distraction this brings me. ---

Anyways I thought this was kinda cute so I immediately wrote it down and I even drew a picture for it. Of course I never got around to adding Taeil's face but whatever. I believe this one is on AFF.

Rina💜