Chapter 12 {{~Awkward~}}

Começar do início

Then he whispered slowly, "My name is Rain."

My heart stopped for a few seconds.

Oh my god? Do I have the wrong guy? This is a joke right?

I looked at him in shock and my eyes all wide.

I could see he wanted to say something but got cut off by, what I guessed by the voice was Mrs. Matthews.

He looked behind me and I could clearly see shock in his face, but that turned soon into anger as they snapped back to me.

I jumped in surprise, seeing the unmistakable anger in his eyes. I’m afraid that if I don’t go away now, he could hurt me.

"Fuck..!" I suddenly heard his curse under his breath.

Now I got to get away from him for sure.

I took a step back, as soon as I did that his eyes snapped to me again.

This dude is really a wolf!

I glanced behind me and saw Mrs. Matthews not far away from me. She had a shocked expression on her face and if I wasn’t mistaken she was about to cry.

Mr. Matthews was standing at the end of the alley, wanting to go and comfort his wife but couldn’t move at all.

I looked back at Mrs. Matthews.

"Ry! What are you doing in a place like this?" I heard her say in a shaky voice filled with worry.

My head turned back to the wolf dude as he sighed and looked back at the other guys that were in the alley with him.

I totally forgot about them.

I could see all of their puzzled faces and one guy with blond hair was even gaping.

This must have shocked them a lot.

The wolf dude snapped back to Mrs. Matthews.

"Mother... go away." 

My eyes widened slightly by his sudden cold tone, why would he say that to his own mother?

I glanced back at Mrs. Matthews and noticed that Mr. Matthews was now behind her, trying to calm her down as she started to sob.

"You told us you would live with your friend in his house." Mr. Matthews said frowning at the wolf dude.

Yeah that’s true, they thought he was at his friend’s house right now, but he wasn’t for some reason, and he lied to them.

I wonder why...

"We’re going home, now." Mr. Matthews said narrowing his eyes at the wolf dude, daring him to protest.

Ryan!

My eyes snapped at the wolf- Ryan again when I heard him snicker, he had an amused grin plastered across his face.

What’s so funny about this? They were really worried about him.

"Rain, what’s going on?" I suddenly heard the Blondie say in the back, he took a few steps to Ryan.

"Nothing, just these annoying people trying to get me home." Ryan said dryly.

So his friends don’t even know what’s going on? That he like "ran away" from home?

Or maybe one of these friends is the guy who Ryan would stay with? And-

"Oh my god, that hot chick was your sister all long?" I suddenly heard the Blondie say full of amazement and surprised.