Guren x Vampire Reader:Forbidden Love

You move your wrist and the sound of the chain is the only sound that could be hear in the dark hallways. You winced as your wound opened up and blood started to came out. You cursed under your breath and glance at your wrist.

You were about to whisper something when you smelt the familiar scent, the scent you hated the most. You raised your head and glared at the pink headed vampire queen.

" What the fvck do you want?" you hissed at her. She smirked at you and teleported inside your cage and put her right foot above your head and harshly pushed you on the ground making you to stretch your wounded arms and you almost screamed in pain. You bit your lower lip and closed your eyes tightly. 

Krul smirked down on you and pushed your head even harder on the ground making you to scream in pain now. She smirked and pulled away, you stopped screaming and bit your lower lip.

" Is that the way you talk to your Queen, (Y/N)?" she said while smirking down on you. You gritted your teeth and raised your head, even though your body is shaking from anger.

" Fvck you." you spit out and that made her expression darkened. You smirked then your eyes widened and you spit out blood as her hand went through your chest. She chuckled evilly and leaned on your right ear.

" You mess with the wrong queen." she smirk and pulled out her bloody hand and your body went limp. You could barely hear her laughing madly. You grunted and your eyes slowly closed.

Guren were recently patrolling when he saw a piled up snow. He got curious so he walk closer to the snow but stopped in his tracks when he saw your very pale face. Paler than the vampires usual pale skin. He crouched down and removed the snow above your body. He touched your skin and his eyebrows narrowed and his eyes widened even more when he saw the hole in your chest.

" She's ice cold, if she's a vampire then why is she alive? Her wound would still healed up." he mumbles then remove his cape and put it around you then  carried you in bridal style and hurried back towards the others.

Yuichiro and the others stared wide eye at Guren, " W-hat happened to her??" Shinoa asked in disbelief. Guren only glance at you for a sec and put his gaze back to the others.

" We need to go back, she need to be taken care of or else she'll die." he said seriously.

" Why would we take care of a vampire?! Why Guren?!" Yuichiro snapped at him. Everyone stared at him for a second but Guren only sigh and stared at him seriously.

" If she was a vampire, her wound would healed up faster." he said and walk pass through him.

You slowly open your eyes and you wince as the ray of the light hit your eye. You covered your eyes with your arms and look the other way but your eyes quickly widened as you saw six pairs of eyes are looking at you. You yelp and quickly sit up but you groaned as you felt your chest winced. You closed your eyes tightly and touch your chest with your right hand and let out a heavy breath.

" Are you alright now?" you look at the person and your eyes widened. He was freakin' handsome!! His eyes were so pretty. You snapped out from your dream land and nodded nervously. He smiled a little and the room became silent for a moment, but it was ruined by someone's yelling.

" Gahh!" you jumped a little, " Why do I have to come here and take care of this vampire?!" Yuichiro screamed and his words struck you.

" Idiot. No one even said that you should come here. Tss," Kimizuki said while hitting Yuichiro at the back of his head. Yuichiro cursed under his breath and started picking up a fight with Kimizuki. You laugh a little and you heard someone sigh next to you, you look to your right and saw a girl with yellow hair.