After shock

Trains P.O.V
    I woke up startled and confused. I took a look around the room. No one was beside me. Who's room is this?
   The door slowly creaked open and Matt poked his head through the door slightly.
    "Oh good your up finally." He said bringing in some hot chocolate with whipped cream on top.
     "How long was I asleep?" I asked blowing on the hot chocolate to cool it down.
     "About 3 days, Brent was pretty messed up too. But when his mom told him you needed to go he gave you a kiss and took you to my house," he gave me a sad smile that then turned into a happy one, "but he's been coming everyday." I set my hot chocolate down and looked down.
     I felt arms wrap around  my waist. Matt pulled me into a hug, noticing the tears starting to fall down my face. I miss Brent. I hugged Matt back, he's such a good friend.
     "Is he coming today?" I asked sniffing.
   "I'm not sure, love" he said petting my hair. "Want to watch a movie with me?" He asked smiling.
    "What movie?" My eyes lit up like a kids on Christmas morning.
     "Whatever you want." He said turning around so his back was facing me he bent down and put his hands behind him. Motioning for me to get on his back.

Matts P.O.V
     Brent's been seeing someone else. I hate to tell train she's such a sweet girl. Brent hasn't come at all. I have no idea how he could be so cruel. Train is so sweet and small, how could he do that to her?! She's been through enough, then he had to drug her and knock her out for two days. Brent's gonna get it if he ever stops by to see her. Now it's my job to protect her.
    Brent's P.O.V
  I've started seeing someone else. I don't really know her name. I know train and Matt have a thing for each other. I just know she'll like Matt more than me. I can't wait until she cheats on me, I got to move on now. I don't want to see what I did to her, I should've protected her not let some stranger drug us. It's all my fault. I promise train, I love you. You don't deserve me though